Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 30 Boston, MA

famous

Featured Posts

Bdaz2000

so so so so lucky! great photo

So your telling me if I purchase the art pop zone package I could taken a picture with her lol wtf!!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

Onslaught7

So your telling me if I purchase the art pop zone package I could taken a picture with her lol wtf!!!

Yep! For the low, low cost of $1500! I seriously considered it, but I went to the ArtRave with 3 other people, and I wasn't about to buy 4 of those tix... If I was going by myself, I probably would have gone for it!

Onslaught7

Thank you!! Love all you guys! It was a crazy night full of fun and friends! :) Thank u for looking to see if you have the video, too!!

Anthony

I do have a video! I got the entire thing plus you both on the big screen! The video is quite shaky, so I apologize for that in advance.  I'm uploading it to YouTube right now. I'll post a link when it's finished. :D

Edit: Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl-n1HztZc8&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Onslaught7

michaelnsync

Yep! For the low, low cost of $1500! I seriously considered it, but I went to the ArtRave with 3 other people, and I wasn't about to buy 4 of those tix... If I was going by myself, I probably would have gone for it!

That was my logic go alone and meet her or go with a group and don't meet her. I don't regret my decision especially after meeting awesome people at the show to enjoy it with anyways. 

AnthonyHolic

I do have a video! I got the entire thing plus you both on the big screen! The video is quite shaky, so I apologize for that in advance.  I'm uploading it to YouTube right now. I'll post a link when it's finished. :D

Edit: Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl-n1HztZc8&feature=youtu.be

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! Never take this video down! haha! thank u!!

Anthony

AnthonyHolic

Is Jamie on here, the girl who got onstage with Gaga for Gypsy? Me and my friend Lance fixed your hat a million times in the LMZ line! Where is she???
Anth

Onslaught7

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! Never take this video down! haha! thank u!!

Anthony

You're very welcome! I was recording because I know how special these moments are for the people whose letters she reads! I'll never take the video down!  Also, if you'd like, I can try to send you the original file. :D

I hope to get a chance to meet Gaga someday soon!

GlitterGrease

Is Jamie on here, the girl who got onstage with Gaga for Gypsy? Me and my friend Lance fixed your hat a million times in the LMZ line! Where is she???

Anth

Edit- nvm im not sure what her name is on here

Edited by GlitterGrease

Anomaly

Anth

Yes, she is. She posted on the previous page. Her account name is LadyJamie.

• 2 weeks later...
LadyJamie

Anth

LMAOOOOO! Oh my god literally LIFE SAVERS. That **** stayed the hell on after the last time HAHAH <3 

AnthonyHolic

Oh me too ... that night was pure magic! I never had an awesome night like that before and may never again, but once in a lifetime is good enough for me! :) I was so happy to see you on stage with Gaga living your dream! :) 

You're very welcome! I was recording because I know how special these moments are for the people whose letters she reads! I'll never take the video down!  Also, if you'd like, I can try to send you the original file. :D

I hope to get a chance to meet Gaga someday soon!

Would you still be up to sending me the file if it's not too much of a pain?
Anth