Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 30 Boston, MA

famous

Featured Posts

Anomaly

I'm probably gonna go. Like four or five in the afternoon. :laughga: Ain't nobody got time to wait in line. :MANiCURE:

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

GlitterGrease

I'm probably gonna go. Like four or five in the afternoon. :laughga: Ain't nobody got time to wait in line. :manicure:

Aren't you in a loge??? I don't think they even let people in until 6:45 at the earliest

Anomaly

Aren't you in a loge??? I don't think they even let people in until 6:45 at the earliest

Yeah I am. What time am I supposed to get in line then?

GlitterGrease

Yeah I am. What time am I supposed to get in line then?

You don't need to get in line at all!! Your seats are reserved, I'm in a loge too and I'm coming from Rhode Island so I'm hoping to get there no later than 7 so that I can buy merch, maybe get something to eat, and watch Crayon Pop.

Brian Newman

What time are you guys planning on getting there? It's all government owned property around the Garden, so idk if anyone is going to be camped out or if they are gonna do a number system like the MB.

If anyone is looking for a GA ticket I have an extra one. My friend was supposed to go so we bought a ticket for her and now she's acting like a giant b---h so we have an extra one lol. My boyfriend is selling it for face value, 105$

Catalystluna56

I'm so new to this, but so excited! Do they let us in to go to the bathroom? Are there seperate GA and LMZ lines? What will they let you bring in to throw on stage?

I called the garden but couldn't reach anyone about whether wrist bands would be handed out or not. Anyone find this out?

Anomaly

If anyone is looking for a GA ticket I have an extra one. My friend was supposed to go so we bought a ticket for her and now she's acting like a giant b---h so we have an extra one lol. My boyfriend is selling it for face value, 105$

Damn if I hadn't bought that loge seat for $100 I definitely would have taken you up on that. :giveup:

I'll buy it off of you

I really want to buy that extra ticket from you lol
I tries to PM you but I can't because I don't think you have enough posts. Do you want to meet up at the venue tomorrow and buy it then?

I tries to PM you but I can't because I don't think you have enough posts. Do you want to meet up at the venue tomorrow and buy it then?

Text me... My number is 2038233543

By the way, is anyone camping out?