• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

everyone was up around me, but they didn't really do anything. I was literally jumping non-stop and I didn't give a ****. All I kept thinking and was worried about though was someone was going to record me and put me on youtube. Lol

haha! Sorry if I disrupted your view at any time.

P.s one of the dancers pointed to me and threw me one of those stuffed animals but it bounced out of my hand when catching it and someone else got it. Grrr

Oh no you didn't obstruct my view lol :D I was jumping too! The person right next to me got the stuffed animal because I think it fell on the ground when it bounced out of your hand and than the security guard threw it too himĀ  :crossed:Ā The guard should of thrown it back to you!

Oh no you didn't obstruct my view lol :D I was jumping too! The person right next to me got the stuffed animal because I think it fell on the ground when it bounced out of your hand and than the security guard threw it too himĀ  :crossed:Ā The guard should of thrown it back to you!

yeah, it sucked but oh well. were you directly behind me? with the glasses?

Was my first time seeing Gaga and was amazing and super happy for Jamie since I always see her awesome creations posted here

Also Gaga wore my vest of Asia and was wondering if anyone had any pics. I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me any if u have one. Ty!!!

Ā 

Did you get your vest back? I noticed Gaga threw it out to some other people in the crowd. It was so cute!! I thought she was going to keep it.Ā 

Did you get your vest back? I noticed Gaga threw it out to some other people in the crowd. It was so cute!! I thought she was going to keep it.Ā 

I thought she was going to keep it too, but I think she was frustrated she couldn't get it on right lol!

Thanks everyone! Heres some pics I just tookĀ 

jW0IP6c5SMbnm.jpg

jvLj7qOH45AJQ.jpg

Ā 

and a pic of the asia shirt + skirt I madeĀ 

http://i5.minus.com/j65uTaM6egDRU.jpg

Ā 

I thought she was going to keep it too, but I think she was frustrated she couldn't get it on right lol!

Ā 

Yes I did! my friend and everyone around me helped me get it back so thanks you if you're seeing this! And I know! I wish she kept it. After I got it back it was super hard to get on too because it sticks to you when you're sweaty and I needed help from my friend. I also think it may have not been comfortable for her to perform in because of the spikes/studs that I did by hand so they could b a lil prickly against the skin if you don't have a layer underneath.

Ā 

Later I'm hoping to go hotel hunting for her with my friends when they get off work. Maybe I can give it to her then if I'm lucky enough. I'd go now by myself but I'm too shy.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

DancelnTheDark

jW0IP6c5SMbnm.jpg

jvLj7qOH45AJQ.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes I did! my friend and everyone around me helped me get it back so thanks you if you're seeing this! And I know! I wish she kept it. After I got it back it was super hard to get on too because it sticks to you when you're sweaty and I needed help from my friend. I also think it may have not been comfortable for her to perform in because of the spikes/studs that I did by hand so they could b a lil prickly against the skin if you don't have a layer underneath.

Ā 

Later I'm hoping to go hotel hunting for her with my friends when they get off work. Maybe I can give it to her then if I'm lucky enough. I'd go now by myself but I'm too shy.Ā 

She's staying in a hotel in Boston for today?

yeah lolĀ  :deadbanana:

haha! if I would have known I would have turned around and said something.

jW0IP6c5SMbnm.jpg

jvLj7qOH45AJQ.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

wow! I love it!Ā 

nomorescheisse

That show was AMAZING! Ā One of the best nights of my life. Ā Congrats to Jamie! Ā And Fishcake your vest was amazing.

She's staying in a hotel in Boston for today?

I'm not sure, but there's always the possibility. I live nearby so I'm just gonna check it out and see if I can find fans at other hotels since that will prob be an indicator that she's there. I'm going to the Ritz Carlton in Boston Common/ Nine zero hotel/ames hotel. It's worth a shot if you're nearby and have time.Ā 

haha! if I would have known I would have turned around and said something.

wow! I love it!Ā 

Ā 

That show was AMAZING! Ā One of the best nights of my life. Ā Congrats to Jamie! Ā And Fishcake your vest was amazing.

Thanks!

AnthonyHolic

What an amazing show! I was the one (with my friend Lance) who threw the letter with the unicorn that she read before Jamie's and she invited us backstage. We saw her 14 times! She was the best!
Anthony