Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 30 Boston, MA

famous

Featured Posts

Was my first time seeing Gaga and was amazing and super happy for Jamey since I always see her awesome creations posted here

Also Gaga wore my vest of Asia and was wondering if anyone had any pics. I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me any if u have one. Ty!!!

omg that was yours?! Amazing job! She couldnt even get the vest on right lol

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

It was an amazing show I'll never forget. Meeting starlight and Peter was the cherry. I lost my voice, but at least I still have my bed. Goodnight friends

MANiCURE1295

Partynauseous was different tonight! :party:

Everyone I was standing by didn't know the words :/ partyneaseous was the best!!

Brian Newman

Tonight was AAAAAMAZING! I was second row of people at the main stage in the pit. It was PERFECT. She told me she loved me too during Bad Romance and I almost died. The show was incredible tonight and she totally killed it.  :dead:

Anomaly

Was my first time seeing Gaga and was amazing and super happy for Jamie since I always see her awesome creations posted here

Also Gaga wore my vest of Asia and was wondering if anyone had any pics. I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me any if u have one. Ty!!!

That was yours? I was dying when she was like, "Oh, does that have Asia on it? Gimme!" I almost snapped a pic but ended up not getting it. I knew I should have! :crossed:

And yeah, PARTYNAUSEOUS was different. They looped some parts and cut some parts, which I was upset about. It was so awesome though, because no one around me knew the lyrics, and I was going crazy jumping around and shouting along to the song. It was the moment I had been waiting for. :legend:

davidnail

I cannot handle how amazing that was. I was in the balcony but it was still overwhelmingly beautiful. The only sad part was half of the people around me refused to stand up so I was dancing by myself. Killed it.

Anomaly

I cannot handle how amazing that was. I was in the balcony but it was still overwhelmingly beautiful. The only sad part was half of the people around me refused to stand up so I was dancing by myself. Killed it.

That really aggravated me. Like for one, it's supposed to be a "rave." Even if you don't consider it one, it's still a concert; why pay to experience live dance music if all you're going to do is just sit down or stand still? I don't get it. :shrug:

Bdaz2000

She did an amazing job tonight lol... This was my fourth time seeing the art rave!!! I'm going to see it again in Vegas...

L E O

Just see the "new" partynauseous… I really don't like what's happening right now with the show, I really hope it's some kind of transition! 

That really aggravated me. Like for one, it's supposed to be a "rave." Even if you don't consider it one, it's still a concert; why pay to experience live dance music if all you're going to do is just sit down or stand still? I don't get it. :shrug:

everyone was up around me, but they didn't really do anything. I was literally jumping non-stop and I didn't give a ****. All I kept thinking and was worried about though was someone was going to record me and put me on youtube. Lol

Yep! :D

haha! Sorry if I disrupted your view at any time.

P.s one of the dancers pointed to me and threw me one of those stuffed animals but it bounced out of my hand when catching it and someone else got it. Grrr