💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 03 San Jose, CA

famous

Featured Posts

You kids are lucky, last year for the btw ball we had to camp in 40 degree weather at night. :rip:

I was there last year camping out. #90 for monster pit :)

I am! What day are you getting there?

I wanna line up around 6pm or so the night before. But isn't there a concert the day before Gagas? How would the lines work for general and LM? I've have general but I the fun part is the long ass wait. Haha.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sourpunk

I was there last year camping out. #90 for monster pit :)

I wanna line up around 6pm or so the night before. But isn't there a concert the day before Gagas? How would the lines work for general and LM? I've have general but I the fun part is the long ass wait. Haha.

Well actually I heard from the venue, (I emailed them asking when I could line up) and they said they don't let people line up before 8 am the day of the concert.

Well actually I heard from the venue, (I emailed them asking when I could line up) and they said they don't let people line up before 8 am the day of the concert.

Unless someone organizes the line like last year when we waited across the venue at the park.

gypsyprincess13

Unless someone organizes the line like last year when we waited across the venue at the park.

I'll be there the day before and can organize this for everyone, I'm LMZ though. Did you guys have to deal with people not following along and trying to cut in line once the official line opened?

sourpunk

I'll be there the day before and can organize this for everyone, I'm LMZ though. Did you guys have to deal with people not following along and trying to cut in line once the official line opened?

what time do you think you'll be there? Cuz I wanna get there like at 12:00 on the 2nd but Idk how or where I would line up or organize the line.

gypsyprincess13

what time do you think you'll be there? Cuz I wanna get there like at 12:00 on the 2nd but Idk how or where I would line up or organize the line.

I can be there whenever on the 2nd, my friend and I are driving down from Sac. Maybe we can meet on the 2nd and set everything up for everyone. Are you LMZ too? Do you have fb?

sourpunk

I can be there whenever on the 2nd, my friend and I are driving down from Sac. Maybe we can meet on the 2nd and set everything up for everyone. Are you LMZ too? Do you have fb?

Okay, we should meet up! No, I'm just normal GA I do but I don't give it out to people sorry. how about instagram? we can talk through instagram direct.

gypsyprincess13

Okay, we should meet up! No, I'm just normal GA I do but I don't give it out to people sorry. how about instagram? we can talk through instagram direct.

Ok, maybe you can start the GA line and I'll start the LMZ line unless other people are already there. How old are you?

sourpunk

Ok, maybe you can start the GA line and I'll start the LMZ line unless other people are already there. How old are you?

Okay that would work. I'm 16. but my dad will be there. Whats your instagram?

gypsyprincess13

Okay that would work. I'm 16. but my dad will be there. Whats your instagram?

Is he going to camp out with you? I get worried about camping out around there being safe for us lol. @christleparrella

sourpunk

Is he going to camp out with you? I get worried about camping out around there being safe for us lol. @christleparrella

Yeah, he'll be there. I'll have him bring a bat or something lol.

jujujuli

The park is used by a lot of homeless people. If you are doing an overnight there and there isn't already a crowd of queuers, they might come up and ask you questions. Just use common sense.

Last year I was in the unofficial monster pit line. There was a police officer there w/us because of the born brave bus was parked out overnight. And nobody approached us with trouble or I didn't see a single homeless person. When it was like 7 am the day of the concert mo one dared to cut. This guy organized the line w/his parents. We had numbers written on our hands and every one communicated properly. I've read that other venues had to lines camping out LM and general. I'm General. I wanna camp out cause it's fun but I also don't wanna end up underneath the catwalk. For some reason SAP center is the only venue where they don't want you camping on the property I've heard other venues don't care.

NumanoidHooker

I didn't realize how close it is to the show! I gotta buy my ticket on Saturday and start on whatever I'm going to wear!  :sweat:

Archived