💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 02 San Diego, CA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I want to see her on Monday, I hope she only goes on with show if she's fully recovered. One night of singing could make her worse and then San Jose shows could be canceled. Of course we don't know how bad it is, but bronchitis takes about two weeks to recover from.

Depending on how she feels the night before, it might be best for her to cancel SD and SJ. Because then she will have a few weeks until the next show.

Handsome Monsta

How do you know?

you gotta stay positive & keep hope alive! happy thoughts :)

You're going to this show?? Have so much fun!!!  :party: You have GA?

i am going to this show & i do have GA!  i'm gonna have a sign that says "BORN A MONSTER"

As much as I want to see her on Monday, I hope she only goes on with show if she's fully recovered. One night of singing could make her worse and then San Jose shows could be canceled. Of course we don't know how bad it is, but bronchitis takes about two weeks to recover from.

Depending on how she feels the night before, it might be best for her to cancel SD and SJ. Because then she will have a few weeks until the next show.

I feel like she'd probably cancel last minute. :/

Handsome Monsta

I feel like she'd probably cancel last minute. :/

negative thoughts will get you nowhere

IsaacRocket9

She Wont Cancel If Anything She Will Postpone But Omg I hope shes ok to let the show go on!

MonsterMum

Praying for you Monsters, hope she's recovered enough to bring her best game  :pawsup:

MonsterMum

Anyone that gets a M&G on this date, can you please ask about Gypsy :giveup:

CharlieQuinn

Praying for you Monsters, hope she's recovered enough to bring her best game  :pawsup:

Thank you. I hope she is ok !

I hope she gives us a update on the show soon. I hope she's feeling better.

Archived