12 days s-xy monsters!

Omg its coming! My first Gaga concert!!  :excited2:

Where should I go after the concert and celebrate?  :hor:

congrats on being your first gaga show :) you could celebrate at the gaslamp

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IsaacRocket9

So Excited To Be Seeing Mother Monster For My First time!! Ive Been Waiting for this day to come and Finally She Has A Tour Date Set On My Birthday Im Flying Al the way from Colorado to California With my Best friend so we can Celebrate My Birthday With Our Mother Monster😘

You Inspire me to be My Self EveryDay & I ****ing Love You For It :)))

MONSTERS!!! I HAVE A EXTRA TICKET FOR A GOOD PRICE TO GAGAS CONCERT IN SAN DIEGO HMU ON FACEBOOK Isaac James For Info!! :)

#PawsUp

Miel

So Excited To Be Seeing Mother Monster For My First time!! Ive Been Waiting for this day to come and Finally She Has A Tour Date Set On My Birthday Im Flying Al the way from Colorado to California With my Best friend so we can Celebrate My Birthday With Our Mother Monster

MONSTERS!!! I HAVE A EXTRA TICKET FOR A GOOD PRICE TO GAGAS CONCERT IN SAN DIEGO HMU ON FACEBOOK Isaac James For Info!! :)

#PawsUp

Hope you have fun!

San Diego is a wonderful place, imo. How long are you staying here?

3 points in and ready for more

IsaacRocket9

Hope you have fun!

San Diego is a wonderful place, imo. How long are you staying here?

Thanks im super excited for my first concert and im Staying the 1-4 only :(

Handsome Monsta

10 days! the dance floor will be on fire! don't push monsters! LOL

So Excited To Be Seeing Mother Monster For My First time!! Ive Been Waiting for this day to come and Finally She Has A Tour Date Set On My Birthday Im Flying Al the way from Colorado to California With my Best friend so we can Celebrate My Birthday With Our Mother Monster
#PawsUp

enjoy the party of the decade!

Handsome Monsta

OMG, do I have to campout if I want a decent spot in GA? 

it depends where you want to stand :) have super fun :) much love <3

Miel

Hiya guys! So quick question- I have to complete some graduation technicalities the same day, and hopefully would arrive at the venue at 3 earliest. Is that a good time, or will I be pushed to an obscure area in the GA? I'm short and want at least a decent view of something :sweat:

Thanks im super excited for my first concert and im Staying the 1-4 only :(

I hope you have fun :) I live here in SD, and there are some wonderful things you can do in the four days you are here!

3 points in and ready for more

IsaacRocket9

Yess I Can Not Wait For This My First Gaga Experince Im Gonna Die Of Happiness So Happy I Could Die

IsaacRocket9

I live for the #Applause because#ARTPOP you make my heart stop, And i need you more then #Dope, Because i Want you to know Im a #Gypsy.

With the #Aura that will make you feel Like your on #Venus. I wana be that #GUY in your #SexxDreams and you can.

#DoWhatYouWant what you want with my body. Because i Dont want your #Jewels I want your #Drugs.

No matter if I Am #MaryJaneHolland or#Donatella i will always need to have a #MANiCURE.

And i know i know i know you want me Your just a pig inside a human body your just a #Swine.

Now dont worry about Anyone Elses #Fashion And Be You. Annd just be PROUD TO BE a #LittleMonster

Handsome Monsta

8 days!

Hiya guys! So quick question- I have to complete some graduation technicalities the same day, and hopefully would arrive at the venue at 3 earliest. Is that a good time, or will I be pushed to an obscure area in the GA? I'm short and want at least a decent view of something :sweat:

I hope you have fun :) I live here in SD, and there are some wonderful things you can do in the four days you are here!

you'll probably be in the 2nd pit area but she spends a good amount of time on that 2nd runway :)

Archived