šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 02 San Diego, CA

famous

Featured Posts

Handsome Monsta

I'm so excited :giveup:

Ā 

Any recommended time for a good spot in GA? I arrived at the BTWB's line in LA at around 10 am and got a great spot, and was wondering if that's a good frameĀ 

i went to the born this way ball in LA too! the one that was on january 20th! i had GA! i took the greyhound up there & still made it in the monster pit! i have GA for this show as well! i'm super excited! imma be camping out all day! hopefully it won't be too HOT! lol

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

i went to the born this way ball in LA too! the one that was on january 20th! i had GA! i took the greyhound up there & still made it in the monster pit! i have GA for this show as well! i'm super excited! imma be camping out all day! hopefully it won't be too HOT! lol

Ā 

Same show! :)

3 points in and ready for more

Handsome Monsta

Same show! :)

awesome! :) Ā this will be my 4th gaga show! it's gonna be the party of the decade!Ā 

migamiga

I'm seriously considering buying tickets for this show cause I'm too impatient and can't wait till my show in July lol!

Plus if I go I can buy merch and figure out the good places to stand and how early to get there and such so the second time I go it won't be so stressful. I just never bought tickets for this date cause I wasn't sure what my school and work schedule would be like. Hopefully I'll make it and see you all there :) Just hope my friend is down to go with me

Handsome Monsta

I'm seriously considering buying tickets for this show cause I'm too impatient and can't wait till my show in July lol!

Plus if I go I can buy merch and figure out the good places to stand and how early to get there and such so the second time I go it won't be so stressful. I just never bought tickets for this date cause I wasn't sure what my school and work schedule would be like. Hopefully I'll make it and see you all there :) Just hope my friend is down to go with me

i hope you make it out :) the venue is perfect for concerts & gaga got roots here :)

migamiga

i hope you make it out :) the venue is perfect for concerts & gaga got roots here :)

Thanks! My sister went to sdsu and I was there for graduation last year so I know it's a HUGE venue. Just debating whether or not to get seats or GA. I already have GA for the LA show so might try seats. What do you have?

Handsome Monsta

Thanks! My sister went to sdsu and I was there for graduation last year so I know it's a HUGE venue. Just debating whether or not to get seats or GA. I already have GA for the LA show so might try seats. What do you have?

you very welcome :) i saw GAGA at staples center last year when it was the born this way ball :) for the artRAVE i got GA :) it's gonna be the party of the decade!

I'm actually meeting the woman i've become obsessed with and loved so much for five years.Ā 

Handsome Monsta

I'm actually meeting the woman i've become obsessed with and loved so much for five years.Ā 

that's ****ing awesome :) congrats man :) i hope i meet her one day she's the greatest :) i'm gonna have a towel sign that says "BORN A MONSTER" i hope she see's it :) 5 years strong for me too :)

CharlieQuinn

Omg its coming! My first Gaga concert!!Ā  :excited2:

Where should I go after the concert and celebrate?Ā  :hor:

Archived