Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE: May 20 St. Paul, MN

famous

Featured Posts

G.U.Y. :legend: I think Donatella will be really good live, too. I'm actually excited to hear just about every song on ARTPOP live :flutter: When I think about the album I feel like it's perfect for a live concert.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allison M

• Katie

• Travis

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not the night before as I need a ride down there, but I'm totally up for meeting! Not sure what my plans are yet regarding the day of the show, but I'll work something out!

Anyone who feels like it, feel free to say hi to me!

omg i was gonna go to the st paul on and i cant now and now i cant meet you zilla or any other ggd members :(

Why can't you come? :ohno:

B/c my parents said it's too long of a drive and I wanted to meet you and Emma and zilla and everybody :(

Just to clarify, who got the LMZ?

Not I!

B/c my parents said it's too long of a drive and I wanted to meet you and Emma and zilla and everybody :(

:cry:

Monster2015

Are their any outfit ideas that you guys thought of? I might just either do applause make-up with an ARTPOP shirt? Or something that has to do with Venus? I'm not sure yet!

Are their any outfit ideas that you guys thought of? I might just either do applause make-up with an ARTPOP shirt? Or something that has to do with Venus? I'm not sure yet!

I was thinking applause make up with maybe even a black one piece?? I'd have to purchase one, of course.

That J

I'm most excited to see Gypsy. I'm gonna be a mess. I can hardly even listen to the album version without getting over-emotional. :toofunny:

I lose it at "does this thing we have even make sense?" I'm with ya ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw