Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

artRAVE: May 20 St. Paul, MN

famous

Featured Posts

We always hang out the night before, and since you're doing GA too, we can all be in line + get spots together!

Nick, that happened once. :rofl:

But it should totally be a tradition. ;)

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allison M

• Katie

• Travis

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I JUST REALIZED. I applied for a job in Utah that I have a good chance at getting. I might not even be living in this state by the time May rolls around. :shocked:

Guess I'll have to start saving up for a plane ticket. :teehee:

Nick, that happened once. :rofl:

But it should totally be a tradition. 

:toofloppy:

OMG I JUST REALIZED. I applied for a job in Utah that I have a good chance at getting. I might not even be living in this state by the time May rolls around. :shocked:

Guess I'll have to start saving up for a plane ticket. :teehee:

You WILL come to this show. I would say I'd pay for your ticket myself, but I don't think I'll have a penny left by the time I finish paying off my M&G :messga:

ChicaSkas

:toofloppy:

You WILL come to this show. I would say I'd pay for your ticket myself, but I don't think I'll have a penny left by the time I finish paying off my M&G :messga:

YOU PAID 1,500?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

YOU PAID 1,500?

Well my incredible and amazing grandmother let me put it onto her credit card because she knows I'll be paying her back asap. I have a few things to sell that I was planning on getting rid of anyway that will add up to almost the entire cost, and then I'll probably see if my dad can give me the rest as an Xmas/b-day present.

I was really delicate when I asked her at first and then when I mentioned the price her face kinda went like :messga: but after a little more convincing she said yes and that life's too short not to take opportunities and I hugged her so many times :emo: ugh I love her. 

ChicaSkas

I am very happy for you. It was meant to be. Give her a hug from me (Grandma i mean)

heck if you want to hug Gagz for me that's fine too :wub:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ProudUnicorn

So I heard the LMZ is sold out?!

More tickets will be released on Friday during the next presale from the Facebook promo and then we have the general public sale. No indication whether there will be additional LMZ versions FOR GA, but there is a decent chance. Currently, you can still buy LMZ for SEATS though.

More tickets will be released on Friday during the next presale from the Facebook promo and then we have the general public sale. No indication whether there will be additional LMZ versions FOR GA, but there is a decent chance. Currently, you can still buy LMZ for SEATS though.

How do you get in on the Facebook Promo? Do you have a link. lol Im so sad that I missed the sale today. :-(

ChicaSkas

How do you get in on the Facebook Promo? Do you have a link. lol Im so sad that I missed the sale today. :-(

just use code 'ARTPOP'

ProudUnicorn

YASSS bought our 3 GA tickets YASSSS

Also they updated the design to show the catwalks and the ARTPOP zone. Looks like everyone will be located inside the "monster pit"

meganmonsterxx

yaaaasss i got my 3 GA tickets on general sale day after constantly refreshing and staring at the screen! i cant wait to see everyone again when we are not all dying of hypothermia.

yaaaasss i got my 3 GA tickets on general sale day after constantly refreshing and staring at the screen! i cant wait to see everyone again when we are not all dying of hypothermia.

So cold :ohno: