💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 5th Show: May 12, Washington DC

famous

Featured Posts

so I ended up getting a GA ticket from stubhub for $140 

I will be at this show 

I am going alone though so if anyone wants to be my friend that'd be awesome and we should trade contact info and what not :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRYMCNL

What time are most GA people planning on getting there? I was trying to go early early like 10.

i have LMZ but I'm probably gonna be lining up as well around 12 or 1pm. :) So excited!!

Hi guys,

Hoping someone may be willing to adopt an Australian on show day. Coming over for artRAVE and got a Washington ticket, and I know absolutely no one! 

I promise I'm a really big fan who's not gonna screw you around and stuff up your A-game on the 15th. 

I have LMZ.

Thankyou, so excited! 

Hi guys,

Hoping someone may be willing to adopt an Australian on show day. Coming over for artRAVE and got a Washington ticket, and I know absolutely no one! 

I promise I'm a really big fan who's not gonna screw you around and stuff up your A-game on the 15th. 

I have LMZ.

Thankyou, so excited! 

Hi!

You can come with me and my friend we have LMZ as well...that is if the show continues as planned

Hi!

You can come with me and my friend we have LMZ as well...that is if the show continues as planned

Thankyou!!

aquaprincess

Show has been pushed to 12th cuz of potential wizard game conflict

EricLMT

I HAVE NO ONE TO GO WITH   :shrug:

Someone please be my friend for the day!  

Oh, and I have a GA ticket.

Brucie

I HAVE NO ONE TO GO WITH   :shrug:

Someone please be my friend for the day!  

Oh, and I have a GA ticket.

:sara:  :hug: 

Hello Mr. Radio

Y'all super excited that the show is even sooner than before?!

hey so I ended up buying a ticket and I'm definitely going

I am going alone and planning on getting there super early so if anyone wants to meet up or needs a friend send me a message :)

what time is everyone planning on getting there?

timmomatic

I'm also going alone and I'm having just the worst time trying to find a good parking place to reserve my parking.  :noparty: If anyone has any recommendations, that would be great!

Also, I have the LMZ ticket and I'm debating whether or not I should wait in line early? Would it even matter?

I'm also going alone and I'm having just the worst time trying to find a good parking place to reserve my parking. :noparty: If anyone has any recommendations, that would be great!

Also, I have the LMZ ticket and I'm debating whether or not I should wait in line early? Would it even matter?

I think it's better to not reserve a spot yet if you're thinking about going early anyways because the garages won't be full until later that evening.

Plus you can ask them how much they charge all day and maybe try to see if they can't discount a little.

I'm going around 11 and I also have lmz package! You're welcome to wait with me and my friend and my sister (my sister doesn't have lmz though she's just waiting with us)

Nemo

I'm also going alone and I'm having just the worst time trying to find a good parking place to reserve my parking.  :noparty: If anyone has any recommendations, that would be great!

Take the Metro. (My only concern there is whether the Metro will shut down before the show is over. They close at midnight on weekdays. That should be enough time, but who knows.)

Archived