đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 5th Show: May 12, Washington DC

famous

Featured Posts

Nemo

If she's struggling to sell (which fortunately hasn't been seen much for the first 5 shows) then we're going to be getting low budget shows in little theaters and it'll just go downhill from there

Having been a long-time fan of some artists who were never that big, as well as some who were big and scaled back... small shows can be wonderful things.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemo

Review in the Washington Post today, very positive about the show but kind of mean about the album. Not linking.

gustavorva

Awesome awesome show. I was afraid that it wasn't going to fill up. But it did. Then I thought, "why do I care if it fills up?" Lots of dancing and cheering. Audience went wild during Alejandro, Bad Romance and Applause. 

PartyNauseous sounds amazing live. Totally worth it.

n0ne

Loved the artrave. It was awesome and PARTYNAUSEOUS lives up to the hype imo. I was on the floor during the concert. I saw professional camera shooting, I wonder if she is making another tour special or just promo vids for the tour.

I thought Lady Starlight should have been the 1st opening act, she kind of killed the crowd's hype and energy.

They did trivial bag checks, lol there was guy who was smoking weed right next to me.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 3 weeks later...
Reginald

This show was Amazing. P.S. if anyone can find footage of Gypsy in DC, me and my friends were shown on the big screen at the very end right before gaga was shown for the last time. Lol I'm the one who was jumping and singing.

Archived