💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 7th Show: May 15th, Philadelphia, PA

famous

Featured Posts

monsterwendy

My sister and I are attending Artrave philly for our first concert.  Its also my 33 birthday.  what can I do to stand out????? i got a cupcake costume but there is no monsterpit this time????????????

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guy's it's so close...

-plans for arriving?
-where are people parking ( I doubt the parking lot at Wells Fargo will be open at the time we want to show up)

I feel unprepareddd

ohsnapitszach

guy's it's so close...

-plans for arriving?

-where are people parking ( I doubt the parking lot at Wells Fargo will be open at the time we want to show up)

I feel unprepareddd

and unlike most arenas, WFC is in the middle of nowhere. The closest bathroom will be at Holiday Inn (if they let us in) which is a mile away. Like where do we park/use bathroom im scared

Prismatic

I think there's a bathroom at FDR (Franklin Delano Roosevelt) Park.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

monsterwendy

so what time is everyone arriving?  This is my first concert ever, so Im sure sure how it all works.

ohsnapitszach

I think there's a bathroom at FDR (Franklin Delano Roosevelt) Park.

where is that? or we have xfinity live

I got Buffalo platforms like the ones Gaga's been wearing!!! They've been sold out for like 2 years and came back just in time!!! Also, I'm wearing pure white jeans or shorts, and might make a horseshoe CRAB headpiece. I also got her h0les sunglasses!!! brit4.jpgfe3yo0-i.jpg

Where did you get those shoes

Prismatic

where is that? or we have xfinity live

I'll ask my friends.

I'm planning to arrive at 5 or 6 in the morning (and in custom as well, haha. Hope the weather's nice because I'm going to be hald naked :P)

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Lana Winters

Attention all LMZ! The emails were sent out. Pretty much the same thing as Roseland.

Thank you for your purchase of the Lady Gaga Little Monster Zone Package(s)!

Each Package includes:

• One General Admission Standing Floor Ticket

• Early-entry for General Admission Floor Standing Area

• Exclusive Lady Gaga Merchandise Item

• Collectible Lady Gaga Laminate

• Onsite Check-in Staff

Show Date:

Monday, May 12th, 2014

Venue:

Wells Fargo Center

3601 South Broad Street

Philadelphia, PA 19148

www.wellsfargocenterphilly.com

Check-In:

Please proceed to the South West Doors, located at the Broad Street Atrium Entrance next to the Box Office, and look for the Little Monster Zone Package check-in sign. Check-in is from 5:00pm – 6:00pm. Check-in is required to receive the contents associated with your package. The merchandise item and collectible laminate will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. Please allow up to 60 days for delivery.

If you already have your ticket(s) in hand, proceed directly to the check-in location. Please visit the will-call window before checking-in if you need to pick up your ticket(s) at the venue. If you are unable to arrive during the early-entry check-in timeframe, you can enter the venue after the general public doors open.

Photo identification of the original package purchaser is required at the time of check-in, and the original purchaser must be in attendance and entering the venue to receive the package contents. Once checked-in to the venue, there are no in & out privileges. Make it a night to remember at Lady Gaga’s artRave – The ARTPOP Ball!!!

General Public Doors Open: 6:30pm

Show Time: 7:30pm

Onsite Staff: Joya & Colin

To make this package a great experience for all, please note:

1. Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.

2. There will be no late admittance to check-in, so please arrive on time.

3. Package staff reserves the right to refuse admission, or eject any person from the event, due to security concerns on an individual basis. All event participants must adhere to venue rules and regulations and are subject to search/security screening on site. No weapons of any kind are permitted.

4. No refunds will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.

Every effort will be made to ensure that this unique experience will be an enjoyable and memorable occasion.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility with arrangements on the day of the show.

Enjoy the show!

therabmystery

I have a GA ticket but I won't be able to arrive until a few hours before the show. :( I hope I can get a good spot to stand :ohno:

GagaApprentice

I'll probably be there by like 9 or 10am, maybe earlier than. I'm going to be holding a spot for my boyfriend since he has to work and won't get there until later. I can't believe it's less than a week until the show finally! 

monsterwendy

Does anyone know HOW or WHEN gaga picks her 20 guest to go backstate free>

Lana Winters

I doubt I can go now with the date change. :cry: this is bull****.

Archived