💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 7th Show: May 15th, Philadelphia, PA

famous

Featured Posts

speedbliss

If you call Comcast Tix, they should send them! I did last time for the BTWB, and they said it was no problem!

Thank u. I will try!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
speedbliss

I'm going ^.^ My aunt surprised me with tickets for Vday

Yay!

• 3 weeks later...
Prismatic

Got my credit card and LMZ tickets was my first purchase!! Soooo excited now!! Can't wait for the show (it will be my first Gaga concert!)

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I wish I could go to make up for missing the BTWB, but my job doesn't pay nearly well enough for me to afford it. I hope it's a blast for everyone else, though! :party:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

• 2 weeks later...
GagaApprentice

just a little less then 2 months until the show <3 what do you guys think of the stage design?

Prismatic

Got my tickets today!! YES! MY BODY IS READY, but I still don't have the "perfect" outfit :'( I'm more nervous about what I'm going to wear to artRAVE, than my senior prom...

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

speedbliss

just a little less then 2 months until the show <3 what do you guys think of the stage design?

I don't know what to think. It's mind blowing. So excited for this show!

Govt Hooker

I got Buffalo platforms like the ones Gaga's been wearing!!! They've been sold out for like 2 years and came back just in time!!! Also, I'm wearing pure white jeans or shorts, and might make a horseshoe CRAB headpiece. I also got her h0les sunglasses!!! brit4.jpgfe3yo0-i.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Selling ONE "GA" ticket to this show. I will need to mail it. I accept PayPal. Please PM for details.

Archived