đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 4th Show: May 10th, Uncasville, Connecticut

famous

Featured Posts

DSCF0083_zps1d156df6.jpg

Did she not wear the skirt that she's been using for this costume? Or did she take it off at some point? I can only see the back but I think I like it better with no skirt. 

EDIT: I'm looking back through the thread and see that she just took the skirt off. I like it! 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JasWGaga

Well I'll get there at about 4pm I think, so I'll come say hi I suppose.... gotta kill some time hehe. Gotta pick up my ticket from willcall too.

Hey, did you pick up extra programmes? :) let me know if you still want to send it to me and I'll pay through paypal

hpmcmill

Hey, did you pick up extra programmes? :) let me know if you still want to send it to me and I'll pay through paypal

When I got up to the merch stand the programs were all sold out :/ I saw the merch guy take the last one from the display wall

somechick

I tried to get extra programs but they sold out so quick! Gonna try on Tuesday at MSG - cross your fingers.

Finally got my video of the speech before BTW and the first bit of the song to upload. She is washed out in the vid because of the lighting and the angle at which I was viewing her, but I dunno if anyone else got the whole speech so the link is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSa43NVgJF4

Archived