Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 4th Show: May 10th, Uncasville, Connecticut

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Newman

Okayyy. I got to the arena around 2 and they had already given some wristbands out, but my friend and i were number 76 and 77. Around 6 they lined us up by numbers and took us in. The staff at Mohegan was extremely kind and they kept telling us to have so much fun! Once they let us in it was overwhelming, the stage is HUGEEEEE! Everyone had rushed into the monster pit by the main stage by the time we got in. So, I stood directly by the B-stage that is connected to the catwalk parallel to the main stage. It was a great view! She was in front of me so many times. I didn't take too many pictures because I was trying to enjoy the show, but I made sure to get pictures of all the different wigs/costumes. Here are some shots I took below!

Dx4BpUAl.jpg

jsFnGdR.jpg

st9shZh.jpg

0QnlYy9.jpg

YPY17jd.jpg

YOzwt2b.jpg

Bt6SPGC.jpg

If anyone has questions feel free to ask! :)

kvnmnrd

BEST.NIGHT.EVER! She saw my sign, it said "can i pet asia?" and she said "is that my dog? you're so sweet, thank you!" and she also wore the pig bracelet i threw onstage! :D

Arturo

Is there any HD videos already?

Gypsy 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAAOhqSOUc

Applause (Not HD, but 480p, it's a pretty good angle too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic9mKVV5zgo

Bazaar

Gypsy 

Applause (Not HD, but 480p, it's a pretty good angle too)

Thank you ♥

Spock

Okayyy. I got to the arena around 2 and they had already given some wristbands out, but my friend and i were number 76 and 77. Around 6 they lined us up by numbers and took us in. The staff at Mohegan was extremely kind and they kept telling us to have so much fun! Once they let us in it was overwhelming, the stage is HUGEEEEE! Everyone had rushed into the monster pit by the main stage by the time we got in. So, I stood directly by the B-stage that is connected to the catwalk parallel to the main stage. It was a great view! She was in front of me so many times. I didn't take too many pictures because I was trying to enjoy the show, but I made sure to get pictures of all the different wigs/costumes. Here are some shots I took below!

Dx4BpUAl.jpg

jsFnGdR.jpg

st9shZh.jpg

0QnlYy9.jpg

YPY17jd.jpg

YOzwt2b.jpg

Bt6SPGC.jpg

If anyone has questions feel free to ask! :)

Great pics! I was just wondering, do you have a good view of the main stage from there?

who will love me when the night is over

Married the Night

The other wig was better, IMO. I don't get the hate for it.

Don't really like that new wig, it looks cheap imo, and doesn't really match the outfit :/

djBuffoon

Scattered thoughts on the CT show:

- First of all, in my opinion, nothing about this tour is underwhelming. It's in top-notch condition, and can only get better.

- It takes great star power and presence to wear these costumes, as opposed to letting them wear you.

- MJH and Swine were made for this specific environment. They need to be performed full-length, but they were stellar nonetheless.

- She has grown immensely as a performer. Her poise, her confidence, her charisma, her VOCALS... The work she's been doing with Marina is paying off like crazy.

- For the life of me, I will never understand why more people don't love this album. But that's neither here nor there. The point is, ARTPOP is a beast in an arena setting. It was composed for maximum impact in vast, populated spaces. I'm sure of it.

- Pay as much attention to the interludes as possible, and to the screens in general throughout. There is some stunning imagery going on, Ruth Hogben has outdone herself.

- Gaga is glowing onstage, she looks genuinely thrilled to be there. Again, her vocals were some of the best I've ever heard from her. For the record, she could definitely be heard singing the choruses (except "Telephone").

- To those who are attending in the future, abandon all expectations and just enjoy the show.

gagaconvert

Gypsy 

Omg that girl is soooooo lucky  :giveup:

- First of all, in my opinion, nothing about this tour is underwhelming. It's in top-notch condition, and can only get better.

- It takes great star power and presence to wear these costumes, as opposed to letting them wear you.

- MJH and Swine were made for this specific environment. They need to be performed full-length, but they were stellar nonetheless.

- She has grown immensely as a performer. Her pose, her confidence, her charisma, her VOCALS... The work she's been doing with Marina is paying off like crazy.

- For the life of me, I will never understand why more people don't love this album. But that's neither here nor there. The point is, ARTPOP is a beast in an arena setting. It was composed for maximum impact in vast, populated spaces. I'm sure of it.

- Pay as much attention to the interludes as possible, and to the screens in general throughout. There is some stunning imagery going on, Ruth Hogben has outdone herself.

- Gaga is glowing onstage, she looks genuinely thrilled to be there. Again, her vocals were some of the best I've ever heard from her. For the record, she could definitely be heard singing the choruses (except "Telephone").

- To those who are attending in the future, abandon all expectations and just enjoy the show.

:trootea: So much this, I don't know how someone could go to this and not be entertained, it was phenominal

PoshLife

I forgot you're from Connecticut! Sounds like you had a blast.

Essence

- She has grown immensely as a performer. Her pose, her confidence, her charisma, her VOCALS... The work she's been doing with Marina is paying off like crazy.

:legend:

Where you sitting/standing?

AdelaAngelo

Gypsy 

oh my god she took the girl with her under the stage, i mean backstage or wherever that thing goes but omg

Archived