💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

Sexymamatop1

I will be going to this show next week and I am super excited! :excited2:  First time going to her concert! I have a General Admission Ticket which I think is first come first serve for floor, so what is the best time to show up to the venue? and are there any other little monsters going to the show???  :cool: 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
candyglam

Is this saying like the original card holder must be there to collect the merch, or to get you into the arena? 

Yep, for the LMZ and ARTPOP Zone packages. That's why they say they're non-transferable. I guess it's to prevent scalpers from buying up the special package tickets and selling them at crazy prices.

Is this saying like the original card holder must be there to collect the merch, or to get you into the arena? 

Both

can someone give me a ride, Im in south beach?

I have section 118 in front of stage c!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonsterOfSpain

Congrats to everyone who's attending the first show, have fun, take lots of pics and enjoy it!

gossiprachel

when are you guys with GA who dont have LMZ showing up? Do you think they'll end up doing something for the people who bother showing up early like wrist bands for early entry or something?

Dirty Pony

when are you guys with GA who dont have LMZ showing up? Do you think they'll end up doing something for the people who bother showing up early like wrist bands for early entry or something?

We're showing up like 4 hours early I think. I don't understand, why is LMZ different than GA?

We're showing up like 4 hours early I think. I don't understand, why is LMZ different than GA?

With LMZ you get access to the arena before everyone with GA-tickets! And you get a merchandise item.  :)

Allison M

So jealous you guys have less than one week!! 

Have a great time and tell us how it was!

Maybe you can shed some light on how everything works with the runways and GA? :) 

GagaStefi

1. Please Livestream 

2. Please Keep Us Updated On The Soundcheck Etc :)

hello people!!! didn't anyone read that I needed a ride? jajja, joking, I'll chip in for gas

HAUSOFJASON

I bought tickets for section 112 and I know those aren't great seats, but I can't wait to see Gaga! :excited2:

Archived