💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone here have a GA ticket left with reasonable price? I checked on many sites there were so overpriced

Der Meister

Around 5pm? Arriving early is a waste of time and can make you really tired for the show, you don't really enjoy it as you're supposed to.

gossiprachel

hey im selling a ticket that is section 105 ticket master sold me the wrong one a while ago for a GA price so i'm selling it for 130 i can meet you there to give it to you lmk if you want more info i promise its real 

sexypapichulo1

Well I dont see the reason for camping out. .. everyone is gonna be close to the stage it extends out

candyglam

Can you tell me what it says? :excited2:

Got mine too! It says:

Please proceed to the Party City Patio Entrance and look for the Little Monster Zone check-in signs.  Check-in is from 5:00pm – 6:00pm. Check-in is required to receive the contents associated with your package.  If you already have your ticket(s) in hand, proceed directly to the check-in location.  Please visit the will-call window before checking-in if you need to pick up your ticket(s) at the venue.  If you are unable to arrive during the early-entry check-in timeframe, you can enter the venue after the general public doors open.

Photo identification of the original package purchaser is required at the time of check-in, and the original purchaser must be in attendance and entering the venue to receive the package contents.  Once checked-in to the venue, there are no in & out privileges.  Make it a night to remember at Lady Gaga’s artRave – The ARTPOP Ball!!!

General Public Doors Open:     6:30pm

Show Time:                              7:30pm

Onsite Staff:                             Joya & Colin

erfaan

Got mine too! It says:

Please proceed to the Party City Patio Entrance and look for the Little Monster Zone check-in signs.  Check-in is from 5:00pm – 6:00pm. Check-in is required to receive the contents associated with your package.  If you already have your ticket(s) in hand, proceed directly to the check-in location.  Please visit the will-call window before checking-in if you need to pick up your ticket(s) at the venue.  If you are unable to arrive during the early-entry check-in timeframe, you can enter the venue after the general public doors open.

Photo identification of the original package purchaser is required at the time of check-in, and the original purchaser must be in attendance and entering the venue to receive the package contents.  Once checked-in to the venue, there are no in & out privileges.  Make it a night to remember at Lady Gaga’s artRave – The ARTPOP Ball!!!

General Public Doors Open:     6:30pm

Show Time:                              7:30pm

Onsite Staff:                             Joya & Colin

Is this saying like the original card holder must be there to collect the merch, or to get you into the arena? 

Archived