đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

Nick1495

Those are really good seats!

are they at a reasonable price?? Ive never purchased concert tickets before so i don't want to waste my money

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Get the ticket!

I'm excited, my first Gaga show and it's opening night! Can't wait to get my YASS GAGA t-shirt. :D

Dirty Pony

I'm going with my friend, general admission. If anyone needs someone to go with DM me, it'd be cool to have some LMs to wait with.  :excited:

GypsyPrincess26

Anyone selling GA tickets??? I have two seats for 105 but I want to sell them and buy GA! However they are over 200 on stubhub!!!! Ahhh!!!

aebloomfield

I'm going alone to this show also. I just saw her at Roseland and I must say I was sort of disappointed people didn't really dance. They all just stood there with their cameras....... Where is everyone with GA tickets going to go? This stage is awesome but confusing at the same time. 

finally i just discovered this post

Im now in Orlando and I want to be at the opening night of artRave so bad

Im a foriegner and now Im trying to organize things like transportation from here to Ft.Lauderdale, Tickets, Hotels and I'm kinda lost

anyone lives in Orlando going to the show? or any suggestions for things I mentioned above would be appreciated

I hope to get to see her (and you guys) on may 4th !

kaojen

I'm going with my friend, general admission. If anyone needs someone to go with DM me, it'd be cool to have some LMs to wait with.  :excited:

If you see a girl dressed as the black strapped swimsuit outfit from the G.U.Y. video, that's me!

GypsyPrincess26

I'm sitting in section 105 for this show!!! id love to meet lots of monsters!!! 

Der Meister

The thing is that Gaga is the kind of artist people like to watch because she is pure theater. 

The thing is that Gaga is the kind of artist people like to watch because she is pure theater.

I think the opening act for this date is Hatsune. Gaga is just crazy and probably thought the artRave started on the 6th instead of the 4th lmao.

Nick1495

So is Hatsune our opening act of is it Lady Starlight?? Ticketmaster says Lady Starlight as of Friday. :shrug:

EDIT: I just checked Ticketmaster for the Atlanta show on May 6th and it doesn't mention anything about Hatsune. Maybe it's a mistake on Gaga's part and she will open here.

kaojen

So any news on whether Hatsune is performing at the concert :smh:

No clue, I'm assuming Gaga made sure to put the right dates down and we aren't having any opener other than 

Starlight tbh. 

My friend was really excited when he found out, then let down when he realized she said May 6th - 

Nick1495

No clue, I'm assuming Gaga made sure to put the right dates down and we aren't having any opener other than 

Starlight tbh. 

My friend was really excited when he found out, then let down when he realized she said May 6th - 

i know i feel left out lol not that Lady Starlight isn't talented but i wanted someone i had never expected (hopefully that doesn't come off as offensive...)

Archived