Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Surprise material on the ARTPOP Ball

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

JD+PF+BR+BTW+TEOG+ARTPOP+1 unreleased = 20 or 21 songs. Perfect lenght in my opinion. And no need to cut songs as much.

I am here for this

La Primavera

yeah, that's a possibility too...

But there is WAY too many songs, idk how will she sing all of them..

I think it might be like in New York she performs Reloaded only from unreleased, then in Chicago she performs Cake, then No Way in Las Vegas etc.

J e s s e

I hope she does new sounding versions of past hits to make it more interesting and different.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

TEANUS

Just Dance, Poker Face/ Alejandro, LoveGame/ Telephone, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, ARTPOP, and a surprise song that differs from show to show=23? :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

Maybe she could ask on Twitter everyday before the show which song she should perform that night from a few she gives to pick from. Imagine :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

The Stranger

She really needs to start picking the songs that are REALLY memorable. After this album, she can't be playing every hit still.

JD, PF, BR, BTW, TEOG, ARTPOP, +2 or 3 unreleased. 

I'd love for LoveGame, but let's be real, wasn't big enough of a hit for it to be played probably.

I'd LOVE for Scheiße to be brought back. I learned the choreo and wanted to be pulled up on stage in Greensboro  :cry:

chasethefire

Maybe she could ask on Twitter everyday before the show which song she should perform that night from a few she gives to pick from. Imagine :legend:

I would love her to do that. Make each show even more unique.

Archived