Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Act II Fan Cover

Jeff Kunst

Featured Posts

2m3qwhx.png

My fantasy idea of a second volume for ARTPOP. It's referencing the work of Damien Hirst, another pop artist who is often compared to Jeff Koons but who usually explores more overtly dark themes in his work.

ARTPOP cursive text by one of the members here, they gave me permission to use it before but I forget their user name.

What do you all think?

La Primavera

We don't even know the theme, so I don't really know what to do. If its dark I would love something like the TFM cover but with some craaaaaazy accessories. If it's like ARTPOP Act 1 I would put an image of her in the dark but wearing the fiber-opric wig and having glowing clothes with some random glitter all over the picture. Might be messy tho

Yeah, it looks like Love Lust Faith + Dreams by 30 Seconds to Mars.

But it looks good, i like it. 

ARTPOP cursive text by one of the members here, they gave me permission to use it before but I forget their user name.

Selena Jesus Gomez  or something like that, right?

Oh I never saw that 30 Seconds to Mars cover before. Turns out it was designed by Damien Hirst himself!

i love it though :wub:

I like that :party:

Thanks!

Prometheus

We don't even know the theme, so I don't really know what to do. If its dark I would love something like the TFM cover but with some craaaaaazy accessories. If it's like ARTPOP Act 1 I would put an image of her in the dark but wearing the fiber-opric wig and having glowing clothes with some random glitter all over the picture. Might be messy tho

I can't with the Comic Sans :manicure:

This is just really very amazing. It's quite epic :legend:

Thanks!

Sorry I don't really like it :sweat:

Ok, any suggestions?

Archived