• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

ProudUnicorn

Thank you for the reply! How long did you wait in line/camp to make sure you got into the pit??

Sorry your monster pit was not the best experience. This is what I'm scared of :ohno:

My post was saying that I refuse to ever see her in any other spot than front row because it was magical. Apologies if it came off otherwise. 

Basically, you need to be in the pit and you will make friends and have fun.

HORRORHOLIC

Why are GA tickets for my show (montreal) 105$ and 85$ everywhere else...??

If you were looking at the prices on Ticketmaster it's because they include taxes, service charges etc...

DeleteMyAccount

I have a feeling she'll perform at Summerfest in Milwaukee.  There's a gap in-between get Canada and Chicago dates.  AND it's during the festival.  They probably will announce that when all of the headliners are figured out.  

SummerGirl21

This is weird because there's no Nashville either which was a cancelled show.

MTE.  I'd go to Atlanta, but the show is on a  Tuesday.  Chicago is probably my best bet.  Is she going to add anymore dates?

JeffSwift

I'm glad to see that she isn't doing a **** ton of dates yet, once she starts touring they can see how it's selling and add more dates at the end. Everyone thought ARTPOP was going to debut huge and that was a bit lackluster, i'd hate to see her tour not do as well as she wanted as well. 

The album is not flopping. It's doingwell considering we're in the era of streamed music services like Spotify and Deezer. 

It's not doing well considering other major pop releases doing SO MUCH better.

i really hope the tour won't do the same as the album is doing right now....  :derpga:

MonsterMarty

MTE.  I'd go to Atlanta, but the show is on a  Tuesday.  Chicago is probably my best bet.  Is she going to add anymore dates?

Chicago was rumored to be one of the worst selling BTWB tour dates, so perhaps they're testing the waters. More dates will follow surely, but for now they need to play it cool so they see what they sell and determine budgets and stuff for Gagz.

I'm praying this is like TMB again. I'm such a minority I know but I wasn't here for BTWB. It was visually spectacular and everything but it was too much speech-time + love yourself and you're set. TMB was just like going to a regular concert show then being knocked for six every few songs because she was killing it.

MonsterMarty

Finally she speaks!

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 2m

I am so excited to announce that after abruptly ending my tour for surgury earlier this year, I am back and starting my tour in...USA!  :)

Yas this your chance to be Twitter famous if you can update the monsters online with pics and videos constantly. :legend:

I guess I'm gonna have to make a twitter account!! :lmao: I'm so stoked because it's going to be a surprise! :party:

Joeygagamonster

Wait.. No ATLANTIC CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF IS THIS!!!!!!

WHAT...THE...****..IS..THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!