❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball North American Tour Dates + Presale Dates

australiagaga

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

did you get front row in the pit?

I ended up being in the third row because once they opened the gates all hell broke loose lol But as the night progressed I managed to make the front row for a while, then being pushed around to the middle of the pit, but it was really okay since you could still see everything perfectly well :)

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

me :) LMZ for LA are u planning on waiting for pit if thats a option on this tour ? 

I got a GA ticket for LA. I'm planning to wait for the monster pit if it's an option!

DanceInTheFlames

I got a GA ticket for LA. I'm planning to wait for the monster pit if it's an option!

It better be! As annoying as it was that people lined up days in advance and getting their supremely early the pit was soooooooo worth it! If they do I hope they do the number system again.

excited for the San Jose concert. I'm buying my ticket off stubhub. I already know I won't get a floor ticket if I wait till the actual sale starts. Has anyone heard if there will be another "monster pit"?

EdgeofTeeth

I'm really hoping that people here in Dallas don't camp that long because she's coming here in July and it's 100+ degrees outside here every day in July  :toofloppy:

ChristianSaad

FYI I just checked for LA and it looks like they added more LMZ... so if anyone wants to join me in there you can still buy your tickets now =)

geopang

FYI I just checked for LA and it looks like they added more LMZ... so if anyone wants to join me in there you can still buy your tickets now =)

Hey Christian, did you put up videos of the LA BTWB?

Only 1 ny show?

IKR. That show & a lot of the bigger cities will sell out in minutes and she'll be forced by LiveNation to add dates

Only 1 ny show?

IKR. That show & a lot of the bigger cities will sell out in minutes and she'll be forced by LiveNation to add dates

Still no Atlantic City dates.

Gaga-crying-gif-lady-gaga-23250258-300-2

I want a Prudential Center, Barclays Center or even Izod Center date the Philly date sucks.

ChristianSaad

Hey Christian, did you put up videos of the LA BTWB?

Yeah I did.. I've put up a lot of gaga videos on youtube.. unfortunately my camera was having some serious focus problems during btwb and i will be using a better one next time =)

geopang

Yeah I did.. I've put up a lot of gaga videos on youtube.. unfortunately my camera was having some serious focus problems during btwb and i will be using a better one next time =)

I remember those videos! Those were the first videos i saw of that date and i was like "this person who uploaded these videos is amazing." You captured them at a really cool angle. I guess i will see you on the LA day then :)

shes playing the day before my birthday in toronto :excited: i hope she adds a second date for toronto, but it looks like she is giving herself enough time between the dates. and i wish they went on sale later considering how far the dates are so that people can at least TRY to save up some money