💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball North American Tour Dates + Presale Dates

australiagaga

Featured Posts

Michelle

GA tickets are only $100 each.......and if you would prefer seats, you can get a floor level seat for only $100. That's a lot cheaper than they were at the Monster Ball. Back then the best I could get with $100 was a crappy 200 level seat.... :fat:

I can't even afford 100.I was hoping when she said affordable "46/35" (and I know it isn't her fault) it meant that much but it's looking as if that isn't the case.I have no job and had to borrow a family members card and she isn't allowing me that much so I may just miss out.Sigh.GUess I will have to wait.

I've been to five shows and only had seats once (this year) and I don't care but this time around I am not sure I can even get them

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

EdgeofTeeth

I'm guessing with the fact that she only scheduled one show for every venue and many of them don't have room to add another one (there's only a one day gap between the NYC show and the next one), Gaga will probably close the tour in America like she did with the Monster Ball.

Who knows though, some of us can only hope  :fail:

I'm guessing with the fact that she only scheduled one show for every venue and many of them don't have room to add another one (there's only a one day gap between the NYC show and the next one), Gaga will probably close the tour in America like she did with the Monster Ball.

Who knows though, some of us can only hope  :fail:

What about Los Angeles though, since it's the last date?

EdgeofTeeth

What about Los Angeles though, since it's the last date?

She could always add another one, I mean like you said, it's the last date and there's nothing after it lol.

DanceInTheFlames

O_O WHICH EMAIL DID YOU GET IT FROM?

What do you mean? I use gmail? 

I'm legitimately shocked about how easy it was. I got my code, and was like well might as well try. And saw there was GA but figured it wouldn't work anyway. AND THEN IT DID.

Is it true that South America is next? :noparty:

Mmmm... i don't think so,   it's highly probable that latin america goes almost last like 2015  at least this is my theory.  After north america, she could go to Europe  and then Asia

littlemonster1995

I would really like a VEGAS code! Can anyone send the link and code if they have an extra one, please? 

:)

i posted one, a few minutes ago, haha.

Cq2dLTdbH7

pink sushi

I can't even afford 100.I was hoping when she said affordable "46/35" (and I know it isn't her fault) it meant that much but it's looking as if that isn't the case.I have no job and had to borrow a family members card and she isn't allowing me that much so I may just miss out.Sigh.GUess I will have to wait.

I've been to five shows and only had seats once (this year) and I don't care but this time around I am not sure I can even get them

Wow......5 shows........u have been to a lot already.

If you can't afford GA, you can get cheap seats. Those are only like $40. Surely u can afford that.....it might not be the best buts a lot better than not going. :P

DanceInTheFlames

Alright so here's the million dollar question

the LMZ gonna be like the Government Hooker package this time around since Gaga said there will be a Monster Pit? So that means that anyone in the LMZ who wants to be in the MP would have to forfeit their early entry to the GA BEHIND the MP. This is EXACTLY the same way it went with the Government Hooker Package at the BTWB, which is essentially the same thing as the LMZ. I've done both before.