• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

badgalriri

No Tampa Bay Area date? Our show was a cancelled BTW ball stop...

can u relax she hasn't announced all the dates yet

DeleteMyAccount

i was really upset when i initially saw the announcement this morning since i didn't see any shows in Wisconsin and she hasn't been here since 2010. but one of my friends says there is rumor going around that she'll be playing at Summerfest in Milwaukee on June 26th. i really hope that is true since i haven't gotten to see her live yet. plus it would make sense that it wasn't part of the original press release of dates since the festival usually announces headliners on their own. i was just saying to a co-worker the other day how we usually have one headliner announced by the end of the year but we haven't had one yet this year.

I'm hoping so too.  I have a strong feeling she'll come.  There's a huge gap in June with no tour dates.  Fingers crossed.

pink sushi

If you don't mind me asking, how much was your ticket? I'm thinking I might do the same thing as you!

I got a 100 level floor seat for around $100. Its the same price as GA. Its a lot cheaper than usual. I had seats for the Monster Ball and the best I could get for $100 back then was a 200 level seat towards the back........which was pretty far away. :fat: Back then all the floor seats were like $200. So I'm happy to see that they are more affordable this time.

My seat is a bit towards the back though. You can get a seat few sections closer but it jumps all the way up to like $230.......not worth it in my opinion.

crazydreams427

I'm hoping so too.  I have a strong feeling she'll come.  There's a huge gap in June with no tour dates.  Fingers crossed.

i hope so too! i noticed that so it's highly possible.

pink sushi

Cool! I got section 110 is that good :ohno:

For Chicago? Look at the arena map.....i think that's really good. How much was ur ticket? The $230 ones are obviously better seats......not by much though. I got a floor seat for $100.