• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

pink sushi

I decided to go with seats since presale wasn't offering GA tickets...... I'm section 104 row 1. That's about where I was when I saw Rihanna a couple years ago and that was a pretty decent spot. So I'm happy with that.

GA would be too chaotic anyway.........I doubt I'd get front row. And I'm too short to be anywhere but front row...... :(

DeleteMyAccount

So pre sale for St. Paul doesn't go on sale til next week I guess, but how does Stubhub have tickets already?! I'm confused.

GOT MY TICKETS IN THE MONSTER PIT YAYYY MTLLLL will put on my platforms heels though  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

codymonster

I decided to go with seats since presale wasn't offering GA tickets...... I'm section 104 row 1. That's about where I was when I saw Rihanna a couple years ago and that was a pretty decent spot. So I'm happy with that.

GA would be too chaotic anyway.........I doubt I'd get front row. And I'm too short to be anywhere but front row...... :(

If you don't mind me asking, how much was your ticket? I'm thinking I might do the same thing as you!

TEANUS

She's definitely gonna add some dates, look at those gaps:

June 03

June 30

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Guys she *ALWAYS* adds dates later on so don't worry about that.

This time she can add like 3 more dates, because there isnt space between them. She can always come back for another leg in US, but you never know.

I think I may pass on this one. Toronto GA sold out and I think the LMZ package is just about sold out too.

I mean I could get Level 1 lower seats but those are still $250 for some reason and if I was going to buy that I may as well splurge on the same priced LMZ package since that has GA+merch.

This whole thing is a tad confusing. Hopefully she'll add another date.

melodichard

I bet she is going to start promoting the next album before the tour starts. So there will be like the lead single or whatever. Maybe lol