Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga in Cartoon/Anime -- My Gaga Artworks

ladygagita

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FutureMetalGrunge

Hi, I really like the creative direction you're taking. I would like to help you improve like any other artist would. I think you should actually draw the backgrounds, I see that you know very well how to use Adobe Illustrator's vectorizing tool. I think that in order to stretch yourself more you should start making backgrounds yourself. I also think that you should give your art a little bit of shading at the least. Stylized shading maybe? :)

Grandma Gaga

I'm making a Gaga fan video in the future, I would love for you to PM me some of your artwork to be in one of my videos.

• 2 weeks later...
ladygagita

Hi, I really like the creative direction you're taking. I would like to help you improve like any other artist would. I think you should actually draw the backgrounds, I see that you know very well how to use Adobe Illustrator's vectorizing tool. I think that in order to stretch yourself more you should start making backgrounds yourself. I also think that you should give your art a little bit of shading at the least. Stylized shading maybe? :)

the reason why also I am not able of making my own background is that I am just using a mouse and i dont have a drawing pad :/ Yes i admit i need to learn stylized shading but i dont know how to do it.

Archived