💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Osbourne spills truth tea on the Lady Gaga situation! (Video)

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llbcherry

Yay. I have always liked Sharon, and I'm glad they settled things. She is correct in her advice, too. I don't know if this is a new idea for Gaga though. Isn't that basically what she is saying in DWUW? I think she has learned, or at least is beginning to learn. She's seen plenty of critism at this point, I think she knows you have to let it roll.

HORRORHOLIC

Well I still think Sharon Osbourne wasn't 100% right in their situation, not even 50% tbh... But I'm really happy they resolved their issues. 

I don't think Sharon even believed everything  she was saying either, she just was sticking up for Kelly and became defensive. 

I don't think Sharon even believed everything  she was saying either, she just was sticking up for Kelly and became defensive. 

Yeah I get it, she was defending her daughter. But she really was the one who blow it up so much it wasn't even that big of a deal, before she started started to pound from this show to that show complaining how Gaga destroyed her life. lol 

Cas Winchester

I would loooove to see how some of you wagging your fingers at Gaga's sensitivity, "meltdowns" and her "inability to take any criticism at all" act when forced to swap places with her for one day (biggest star in the world in the Information/Internet age where media is thus all-pervasive). And very likely be traumatized for life as a result of it.

All those folks who think they're managers and record execs and those who feel it's appropriate to start psychoa--lyzing Gaga's personality or even mental state should just leave once and for all. This thread is the epitome of what GGD has become. Now everyone's agreeing with Sharon Osbourne because she sides with their simplistic "just suck it up" attitude re: criticism (read: terrorizing), a person who has never had to deal with the anywhere near the kind of 24/7 pressure that a person like Gaga has and still acts like she wasn't the instigator of a one-sided feud Gaga was sweet enough to apologize for even though it should've been the other way around.

Gaga "sucked it up" and held her mouth shut about the US media's horrible treatment of her after BTW for going on three years now. How is that not registering with some?

This. :tea:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived