💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

hausofmike

With 2 remixes, including one with Christina, a big debut week driven by the album's pre-orders, the advantage of January sales, a performance on The Voice, The Voice UK, Alan Carr, 2 commercials, AMAs performance, radio interviews...etc

Its definitely a flop if you put everything in consideration, they probably lost money with all the promotion instead of making money.

Spill that ****ing tea sis

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watch Cheek to Cheek 1st single selling more than Applause

I doubt it. Jazz albums barely sell singles at this time. The only commercial benefit she'd likely get from that would be to expand her album sales. 

BananaTouch

Ciara or Nelly Furtado, for sure  :popcorn:

comparing Gags to Nelly or Ciara is just 

:sharon: 

Hell yes, many times.

This is nothing - no singles missing top 40 (yet), no disasterous live performance (Lana), no cancelled tour (Bionic).

I had forgotten about Bionic :rip:

And poor Nelly :( she deserved better.

Gypsy Life

With 2 remixes, including one with Christina, a big debut week driven by the album's pre-orders, the advantage of January sales, a performance on The Voice, The Voice UK, Alan Carr, 2 commercials, AMAs performance, radio interviews...etc

Its definitely a flop if you put everything in consideration, they probably lost money with all the promotion instead of making money.

Artists don't pay to perform on shows. They're the ones that get paid.  :toofunny:

DWUW is platinum in US, silver in UK, platinum in Canada, you can't call it a flop...

I'm happy with that based on the fact it doesn't have a video, and now move on...

silver in the UK is low for someone like Gaga.

I do agree is not a flop in the US and Canada (i don't really know about how it did in other countries)

Paper Gangsta

Katy's best single - Thinking of you is her biggest flop, people are here for her generic songs, not for her songs with personality therefore people don't care about her as much as everyone seems to think.

Gaga's best single is probably TEOG and It at least did well, considering how it was released and the video :rip:

Other than that, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Poker Face are all ****ing amazing songs and are full of personality, the same goes for Paparazzi and telephone ..

Not dragging Katy but none of her singles have personality, a lot of people don't even know that Katy sings some of her songs (or don't care) they just like the songs...

I agree that her voice is amazing (studio) and she has some kinda appeal that no one else has, but that doesn't change the fact that people are here for her songs and not her as an artist. Of course her name is now really recognizable because of the huge success and people would buy a song with the name Katy Perry just because of the name itself, and I still can say that they are not here for her as an artist/singer/musician/entertainer/performer/whatever.

I don't even know why I'm writin this tho , no one cares :rip:

You should have said "in my opion Katy's best single is....."

Which commercial would fit any of Gaga's songs?

Like, Fashion/Donatella could be used for a fashion-themed commercial, Gypsy for travel agencies, nothing else really :toofunny:

Venus for Gilette Venus ;)

Dean Winchester

You should have said "in my opion Katy's best single is....."

Venus for Gilette Venus ;)

That'd actually be pretty amazing  :toofunny: Maybe they can feature gags in the commercial too lol 

Paper Gangsta

Well at the end if she's gonna to release the part II, with the one she sold 2 millions (almost) with only a single (and half), not bad at the end.

almost? Doesn't it need half million more

Paper Gangsta

That'd actually be pretty amazing :toofunny: Maybe they can feature gags in the commercial too lol

I said allready this in my single plan. Imagine release around Valentine's day or video around Valentine's day +American Idol, and Venus Gilette commercial :legend:

Also Sexxx Dreams could be used for durex commercial :toofunny:

if she ends the era

Applause - 2.8m

DWUW - 1.4m

ARTPOP - 700k 

umm no, i don't want her to end the era like this, especially because of the album numbers

Dean Winchester

I said allready this in my single plan. Imagine release around Valentine's day or video around Valentine's day +American Idol, and Venus Gilette commercial :legend:

Also Sexxx Dreams could be used for durex commercial :toofunny:

it would be even more amazing if she also surprised us with a stellar Venus performance at the Brits  :worship: imagine if it was Venus acoustic on the piano  :legend: there's no way Venus wouldn't be a hit after that  :worship2:

There's so much things I don't get.

I never ever thought a Gaga era would be one video and another radio-only single... and why are they waiting to send to third single to radios while ARTPOP is dropping out of every top 100 worldwide ?

i'm not ready for the "Gaga releases ARTPOP II due to "flop"" haters articles

when will it end  :fthis:

Agreed. This is why Interscope should continuing releasing singles from ARTPOP. You never know what could turn into a hit. They (GaGa and Interscope) need to have some faith in the album. 

There's so much things I don't get.

I never ever thought a Gaga era would be one video and another radio-only single... and why are they waiting to send to third single to radios while ARTPOP is dropping out of every top 100 worldwide ?

Who knows. GaGa is so unpredictable and inconsistent at this point. It's getting to be slightly ridiculous.

Agreed. This is why Interscope should continuing releasing singles from ARTPOP. You never know what could turn into a hit. They (GaGa and Interscope) need to have some faith in the album.

she said interscope will see ARTPOP through the end or something like that we will see if its true then :ohwell:

Gypsy Life

KIIS:

Just Dance: 1 play

Applause/DWUW: 0

Z100:

Applause: 1 play

Paparazzi: 1 play

DWUW: 0

The rejection of her new songs :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Archived