💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

I'd rather her have a cheap looking video that people talk about and then have more exposure with the commercial/talk than E! News covering it tbh :derpga:

Perhaps for a lead single they could get a commercial airing during a few spots on different channels which attracts different viewers, e.g. The Voice, Football match, Spongebob ( :derpga: ), GMA, W/e news programme they have in the US, SNL/Ellen/Oprah, etc. If they could get air the commercial 20 times it'd be amazing and not cost too much. She wouldn't have to promote the single in the US with performances, either and could focus everything on WW promotion.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm pretty sure she'll cancel her gig here in Lisbon  :noparty: nobody talks about her nowadays.

Cause there's nothing to talk about when the girl is literally in hiding. But at least we somewhat know she's trying to get her things back on track and I really really hope that everyhing is planned properly for her 3rd single and there's actually going to be a WW promo, cause otherwise...when things are going to be messy once again then then it's just a clear indicator that something with her and her team is exceptionally wrong...

But at this point, I'm very optimistic...don't even know why

omg :X  Applause has been 14 weeks in top 10 right ?  I always wanted it to hit 13 weeks because 13 is my fav number and now because of that I thought it was 13 weeks in top 10 but now It just hit me that it was actually 14 weeks in top 10 right ?  :legend:

CakeLikeLG

soon Gaga will have no song in top 100 wtf

Gypsysus is our only hope #prayForARTPOP

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Don't worry guys I'm sure something is coming this week or the next :)

Until then, let's be amazed by how well DH is doing, love the song...:applause:

Don't worry guys I'm sure something is coming this week or the next :)

Until then, let's be amazed by how well DH is doing, love the song... :applause:

:applause:

but I'm still waiting for something to happen soon. Hopefully in this month 

ViviLittleM

Hits Daily Double 28% in

ARTPOP #38 Sales 3037

:toofunny:

well, it's more than the last week but its depend what are the sales reported...

we want promo... .we want single

Come for DH's weave LHG since Gagz can't :(

Perhaps for a lead single they could get a commercial airing during a few spots on different channels which attracts different viewers, e.g. The Voice, Football match, Spongebob ( :derpga: ), GMA, W/e news programme they have in the US, SNL/Ellen/Oprah, etc. If they could get air the commercial 20 times it'd be amazing and not cost too much. She wouldn't have to promote the single in the US with performances, either and could focus everything on WW promotion.

LOL Spongebob

But it's sadly true

Enough buzz would be surrounding it that with a music video would sustain the interest, help the tour sell out, and sell ARTPOP. I also agree on the WW promo Gagz needs it

Archived