Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Aurajandro

I'm so worried about her... She has a lot of things to do like rehearsals for the Roseland & tour...

I don't think she will have time to do promotion at all... She should take action RIGHT now...

but I believe in her...   :yes:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disco Heaven

I feel like this era HAS to move on in February with a new single and video. March would be too late.

I think Gaga and the Haus know that, so I'm sitting her waiting for her to bang the gong already tbh

(Like c'mon, you're Lady FCKING Gaga, just slay us I know you can. YOU know you can.)

Can Drunk In Love even be Top 10 on Wednesday?

It was #15 on Monday, then had a daily iTunes run of #9 - #5 - #5 - #6 - #6 - #10 (today). Kworb predictions have it at #7 on Digital songs, and according to Kworb's frozen numbers it's #16 on radio. How's streaming? 

Arturo

Can Drunk In Love even be Top 10 on Wednesday?

It was #15 on Monday, then had a daily iTunes run of #9 - #5 - #5 - #6 - #6 - #10 (today). Kworb predictions have it at #7 on Digital songs, and according to Kworb's frozen numbers it's #16 on radio. How's streaming? 

It's definitely going to be Beyonce's 15th Top 10 hit

It's #2 on Streaming Songs.

Would anybody of you like to join requesting DWUW/Applause/Gypsy/Venus/Any other song?

Requested ARTPOP on all AC dtations yday :party: might do pop/hac later

The 3rd single is featured in all ArtRave commercials even tho It never was a promo single, SLAY ! :whitney:

The 3rd single is VENUS and you know it. Just accept it already :whitney:

The 3rd single is VENUS and you know it. Just accept it already :whitney:

Maybe but it will flop and I'll consider it mini buzz single :party:  Even if Venus is a single IT WILL NEVER BE THE REAL 3rd SINGLE

because If It SMASH it will be the real Lead single, If It flops it will be mini buzz single

:whitney:

Maybe but it will flop and I'll consider it mini buzz single :party:  Even if Venus is a single IT WILL NEVER BE THE REAL 3rd SINGLE

because If It SMASH it will be the real Lead single, If It flops it will be mini buzz single

:whitney:

You can be so weird :toofunny:

ARTPOP is coming for your weave :whitney:

ARTPOP is coming for your weave :whitney:

The fact that they're probably not even considering the best song in Gaga's repertoire for a single :giveup: :cry:

Archived