US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

CRTFY is stabilizing in iTunes

Imagine if the DWUW video is released earlier...

That week when she performed it on the Voice was PERFECT! But nooo...

It took me a while to accept that DWUW would never be the hit it could have been.... been now watching ARTPOP fastly dropping out of every top 100 worldwide while we STILL don't know what the third single will be is just plain absurd.

This is the worst time the be a Gaga/chart fan  :sick:

***and we don't know what the third single is while Katy's third single is already #1  :sweat:

StarryNight

This is the worst time the be a Gaga/chart fan  :sick:

Agree, even worse than last year when we expected ARTPOP in february  :toofunny:

Well it will be only logical to use Britney for a Venus remix :hehe:

Guys we need to understand that the GP don't give 2 ****s about flop songs and they don't care whether a song is experimental or not ...  This is only in the online stan bases / forums etc..  which are really small % of the overall fan bases, let alone the GP :rip:

With that said I am not saying u should not be rooting for Venus ..  I cannot know for sure how well it will do...  Just saying that there is no difference between a flop and a flop outside of Gagadaily, ATRL, Exale etc...  And this is the US chart discussion so if someone try to tell me they don't care about the charts / GP, just don't, at least not in this thread :rip:

PLEASE Gaga announce the 3rd single already, with the add date and everything (so the song can start earning AI even before the add date) now DJs don't know what to spin ...

all i see is bla bla bla. You can't define a hit or a flop song. They just happen.

all i see is bla bla bla. You can't define a hit or a flop song. They just happen.

are u blind or what ?

Fact - GP don't make a difference between 2 flop songs, for them they just don't exist or they heard them a few times and forgot about them.  They are never like "well this song is at least experimental, probably that's the reason it flopped" I can bet that they don't even use the word flop for anything. . .

Another Fact - didn't I mentioned in this post that I can't know how well Venus will do ?

Third Fact - The online stanbases are really small % of the overall fanbases of an artist which are also really small % of the overall music lovers/buyers whatever. 

My post was hardly bla bla bla ....

GagaMyBlood95

Top 10 on hot 100 for CRTFY i think.

I don't think so... the radio support is minimal, #21 isn't that big in sales and streaming comes A LOT from outside the US thanks to Shakira...

Roar is now above DWUW 

KATY PERRY – Roar: 67.750 (- 0.528)

LADY GAGA – Do What U Want f/R. Kelly: 66.683 (- 2.408)

:roll:

Archived