šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Maplestory (Official Fan Thread)

Dodo

Featured Posts

I kinda do see what you mean, like nothing for me beats how it was when it was just 4 classes - but that might just be because I have good memories of things that happened back then :shrug: People come and go with Maple and a game has to change unfortunately, to keep it fresh and to stop people from getting bored :noparty: I think you should give the new one a try though, but you're gonna have to try and forget all of your previous Maple knowledge because it's changed A LOT :laughmas:

Ā 

btw you need to get to level 100 asap so we can get 10kĀ  :grr:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodo

• Saeed

• Haroon

• GrandchildDavid

Haroon

btw you need to get to level 100 asap so we can get 10kĀ  :grr:

Whoops sorry :emma: I've been doing uni work :lmao: What IGNs should I add to my BL? Like I know I need to add Khadija as MeganAnnie, but what are David's and Jjang's IGNs again? :sweat: And anyone else who's playing? :awesome:

Whoops sorry :emma: I've been doing uni work :lmao: What IGNs should I add to my BL? Like I know I need to add Khadija as MeganAnnie, but what are David's and Jjang's IGNs again? :sweat: And anyone else who's playing? :awesome:

david is stolendavid

and jjang is iggyjjang

I've made an Angelic Buster and they SLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ā 

My little asian pop diva killing glittery machine is now lvl 63

Edited by Khadija

I've made an Angelic Buster and they SLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ā 

My little asian pop diva killing glittery machine is now lvl 63

werkkkk, ill add you to my crew so when u hit level 100 u get 10k nx

I named my macros with venus lyrics lelelel

Ā 

what a queenĀ 

Ā 

edit: and the novan race comes from another planet so it makes sense tbhtbh

Edited by TROJAN

:lmao:

Ā 

well its a pirate class, don't expect much from that :dead:

Ā 

i have no idea why it is a pirate class. it is sooooooo Magician

ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™«

Has Maplestory 2 been discussed here? I'm excited for it.

Ā 

yess i posted the trailer!Ā 

Ā 

so excited

Ā 

Ā 

i'm currently merching right now. I got 400m so far :party:

Ā 

wow great!Ā 

THE NEW CLASS IS COMPLICATED AND CONFUSES ME

Ā 

DELETEEEE

Ā 

its a lot more interesting if you pay attention to the story line, honestly the only reason it kept me going.

Ā 

but in summary..Ā 

Ā 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YptkXn9j_rs

Ā 

Goddess of time (Rhinne) could see anybody's future but herself's. Knowing that one day she would be caught by the black mage and had no idea when, she had a plan for that time.

Ā 

A way to keep her powers away from the black mage, she would cry a tear and from that tear would come her child with her powers. Sadly the black mage found out about her plan, so the night her tear dropped they were aware. They trapped her and harnessed her down until she cried a tear and so it happened. They disposed her and took the child.

Ā 

They trapped the child in another dimension (mirror world) where he would be grown up as a regular soldier (taught to believe that there's nothing else and that he's just a normal person). But the tear was too strong, even the gods of maple knew, so it was separated into 2 children. And both children were kept away from each other in the same mirror world, knowing nothing about each other. Both children are grown up living a lie all their lives until...

Ā 

When you start your journey (first log in) you're in a town that the black mage created to keep you occupied (mirror world). Finally you begin to realize that something is wrong and you need to leave the mirror world. You eventually find out about the girl and..

Ā 

Don't wanna spoilĀ  :hehe:

Edited by TROJAN