💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga may be disqualified from performing at the Grammys...

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

AuraBurqaSwag

along with other fellow AMA performers?? :wtf:

Ok, before everyone starts to freak out, I came across this article on Justin Timberlake, it was published on Nov. 11th. It talks about how when artists perform at the AMAs, that usually means that they will not be asked to perform at the Grammys. Read why?

Now idk how legit this guy is and if all this is true or not. But it seems like he knows all the backstage TEA. :tea:

In the article he says, Katy and Rihanna can be likely Grammy performers, but we all know they performed at the AMAs as well and they were added to the list after this article was published.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/11/11/shock-justin-timberlake-will-perform-on-amas-takes-himself-off-2014-grammys

WTF! gaga not performing?

Umm Lady Gaga is the Grammy Princess she has to perform. But Katy and Rihanna will be able to perform! Britney doesn't even show up lol! Or well people don't recognize her! And No JT :wtfga:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

Robin Thicke, Taylor Swift, Bieber, and Eminem :pukey:

Looks like I won't be watching the Grammys this year.

freebit

I don't think she's going to perform at the Grammy's (not because of this though). She's going to be on that Beatles thing that the Grammy's are sponsoring or whatever, so that will be enough.

Speechless94

If that's true than I cant think of many other "relevant" artists (relevant speaking for this half of 2013) that would be eligible to perform then...

Born To Slay

Who will perform then? Because almost everyone in the industry performed at the AMAs lol

Britney will have her chance to shine!

well gaga performed at the AMAs in 2009 and the following Grammys in 2010... im not sure i get what they mean... but oh well too ****ing bad if they dont choose her because we all know GAGA GETS DEM RATINGS

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived