💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga collaborating with MB Stage designer for ARTPOP tour

phoenixxx

Featured Posts

Tried to keep it factual for OP but 
OHMIFRICKINGGODDESS

I am SO excited for this. Between this, and watching her stunning with her love glue-gunning gems onto her seashell bikini earlier (or was it yesterday?) I am so crazy stoked about everything right now. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG.

i want mother goat to make a comeback

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

BLACKOUTbritney

THANK GOD. The Monster Ball was the greatest  :legend:

Gaga please bring back interludes as well, they were everything

This so much!

YES. Oh god. So excited.

Hopefully we get video interludes this time around. Those MADE the monster ball for me. 

Der Meister

This is gonna be amazing. Now she has money to afford some great stages they will come up with a killer tour.

Oooh, excited! Hope she mixes elements from both MB and BTWB to make the ultimate frankenstein tour.

Granted, she probably would have worked with him on the BTWB had the opportunity to work with one of the most influential and talented stage designers not come up

Ooooh, who did she work with for BTWB (the one with the website with all the concept art?)? That stage design was absolutely fantastic.

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster

I hope they don't design it similar to it, cuz that would be a degression from where she was stage wise with the BTWB...this next tour needs to be HUGE! Although, her saying cheaper tickets could mean that the staging won't be that big, so I won't have to squeeze hundreds out of my fans to make up for the cost of the tour...:gum:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yay, no more huge-ass castles that cockblocked a bunch of cities from the BTWB :party:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister G

Omg if this is really true and going to happen I hope she gets Nick Knight to direct the backdrops like for the Monster Ball :legend:

Omg if this is really true and going to happen I hope she gets Nick Knight to direct the backdrops like for the Monster Ball :legend:

Judging by her recent videos, it will probably be Inez and Vinoodh  :party:

Archived