💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit to be re-introduced in the ARTPOP Ball.

Spyro

Featured Posts

Nooooooo I hate that pit. It's such a mess. people getting there 3 days (or weeks before) ..  :smh: getting seats again...  :teehee:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

s-x dreams â€@ellieejandro 13m

gaga selling old rock shirts for $200 aka finally profiting from luc carl and selling his grimey old band tees that she has laying around

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 10m

@ellieejandro SHHHHHHH

omg :rip: 

LMAOOOO

she is so funny!

:awkney: Damn. In Belgium it was such a mess. People were fighting and Gaga refused to sing Princess Die because she thought it would make people even more depressed. Ugh.

First night, right? We went to the same show. :P I only heard about those rows the day after and had been wondering why Gaga said "We're only going to sing happy songs tonight because that's what all of us need, right?" and just extended Hair a little to skip PD. I'm still not entirely convinced she skipped the song because of the fights (alone) since I thought there was just one group making trouble and I'd seen that her performances of the song had become ever more emotional for her and with more tears in the week leading up to our show. I half-thought she might just be worried about keeping it together that night, seeing that she did sing it the night after. But I might be totally wrong, I couldn't wait in line for the pit (seated tickets because of chronic pain) and maybe you had more first-hand experience of what went on.

This woman wants to make the 76th Hunger Games. :deadbanana:

:dies: I giggled, for real.

Didymus

Yup ;) You were there :hug:

She said something like:

"I heard people were physically fighting each other in the Monster Pit and outside waiting in the lines, so I've decided not to sing Princess Die. I'm only gonna sing happy songs tonight."

But your theory is very possible too, because I already thought it was weird. Who would start fighting during Princess Die? :rip: I didn't wait in the line either, but I did hear the rumors starting very early when I was waiting outside for the normal line. Anyway, I had such a blast anyway even though I wasn't that close to the stage. Maybe we'll see each other next time and we can have a blast together :creepflop:

First night, right? We went to the same show. :P I only heard about those rows the day after and had been wondering why Gaga said "We're only going to sing happy songs tonight because that's what all of us need, right?" and just extended Hair a little to skip PD. I'm still not entirely convinced she skipped the song because of the fights (alone) since I thought there was just one group making trouble and I'd seen that her performances of the song had become ever more emotional for her and with more tears in the week leading up to our show. I half-thought she might just be worried about keeping it together that night, seeing that she did sing it the night after. But I might be totally wrong, I couldn't wait in line for the pit (seated tickets because of chronic pain) and maybe you had more first-hand experience of what went on.

Is there a way she can do it so everybody buys their tickets, and once everyone is in, people just go around randomly selecting people to come down into the pit before the show starts? This is way it is pure luck, and people have a chance to get their life made. I think that would be a lot cooler.

Allison M

I remember how bad it was....i was number 56...and it was freezing so everyone took turns running into the greyhound station to warm up

Then people at the greyhound started getting mad at us. Lol STL was a good group. There wasn't any fighting that I'm aware of at all.

hell0samuel

i hope it was like NA

they seemed to finally organise the line there, where you got your bands and could leave for the day

either way,the pit was so fun last time. such a good queuing experience, talking to other monsters. I had such a good day

I don't have a good experience from BTW Ball... I waited in Monster Pit line for 12 hours and didn't get in because of the f**k-up in the organization...  :(  :cry:

I don't have a good experience from BTW Ball... I waited in Monster Pit line for 12 hours and didn't get in because of the f**k-up in the organization...  :(  :cry:

The SAME happened to me in São Paulo. That's why I don't want it anymore.

I wanted to follow the 8am rules (that were very clear on her website), but there were people in line 1 week before the show (and nothing happened to them).

If it will be something like the BTWBall they will have to enforce the rules !! In my country the organization was awful ! and please no more keys and stuff like that ! I would prefer to pay more for Pit tickets than waiting for days at the venue :|

Completely Agree

The first X tickets should be Pit and the rest GA. (so the internet is the line)

And maybe the first/random (Pit) ticket(s) Meet&Greet.

Yes! That would be perfect and pretty fair.

Saint Paul btwb group slayed. Camping again with nickster, Kayla, Zilla, and sweetie Katies. Front row again b---hes!!! And my boyfriend will bring food again :) lucky us!

artRaver

I'm totally okay with the whole "Monster Pit" or shall I say "Swine Pit" situation, I'll admit it got kind of crazy at times especially with people arriving at 3 AM trying to fight with the rest of us who arrived earlier but besides that I'm excited for it.

It was fun meeting new friends plus I have a car this time so I won't have to rely on late ass people. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived