đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sex Dreams, Aura, and GUY most popular non-singles on Spotify!

Shaney

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Yea, idt Gypsy should be 3rd single. I love the song but it's better suited for a later single.

Release G.U.Y. for the third, it's our best bet. Then Gypsy for fourth and final single

Mister G

Tracks 1-4 are the best on the album :legend:

They're my favorite songs to kickstart my workout at the gym everyday :legend:

Simply fabulous to be honest.

Forrest Gump

It is because they are the first songs on album. And XX Dreams is eye-catching. Everyone can just click s-x and listen the song. The one that matters is what they liked the most. On itunes they liked Gypsy more so they paid money for it and bought. iTunes is more important for single choices

are you suggesting they stopped playing it after

I'm here for DWUW > Gypsy > G.U.Y > Aura

I love Sexxx Dreams, but it would be a disaster radio-wise. 

why

Tracks 1-4 are the best on the album :legend:

MTE actually they make the album. I need them all to be singles! Except guy maybe.

YES Aura!!! :cry: :legend: Aura NEEDS to be a single!

:cry: I feel this

heavymlover

are you suggesting they stopped playing it after

why

Sexxx Dreams? Well, to begin with, the clean version is a mess. And radio would probably ditch an openly s-xual song from Lady Gaga.

I do love the song, but if people thought HML was a risky choice, I think Sexxx Dreams is even riskier.

Forrest Gump

Sexxx Dreams? Well, to begin with, the clean version is a mess. And radio would probably ditch an openly s-xual song from Lady Gaga.

I do love the song, but if people thought HML was a risky choice, I think Sexxx Dreams is even riskier.

you really think a song about s-x would flop

heavymlover

you really think a song about s-x would flop

Not at all. It's popular on Spotify for a reason. However, I do think radio might not be willing to play it.

I would be happy to admit I was wrong if they release it and it succeeds. Sexxx Dreams is ARTPOP's HML, and as you can see, I really stan for that song.

ChicaSkas

Every other word will be censored... she'll have to record a clean version I can feel it coming :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived