Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga tells KatyCats to change their twitter name

Glow

Featured Posts

Bambino

I've just read her recent tweets and I love that she's doing this. I don't know if people are gonna listen to her but she's doing her part as an artist and I truly hope some people on this forum stop the online negativity and start promoting online kindness. So sweet of Gaga :heart:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

You're all so dramatic. She just wants to decrease the negativity. Think before you post negative stuff online and you are already contributing to making the Internet a healthier environment.

heavyMetalGAGA

I just feel like it's something so irrelevant and unimportant though. It's a silly twitter name. Gaga speaks highly of herself in her music all the time, I don't see the difference.

DON'T YOU KNOW MY ASS IS FAMOUS!?!?

It isn't unimportant. It's a f*cking lifestyle millions of people are choosing to live via Twitter. Spewing negativity and slander whenever they feel like it, being self-entitled, ungrateful tweens. I stand 110% behind her decision to try to stop that negative energy & make the world a happier place

freebit

I swear her and Kanye need to get together someday if only so I can see how much shenanigans I can take as a fan of both. Everyday it's something with both of them.

heavyMetalGAGA

You're all so dramatic. She just wants to decrease the negativity. Think before you post negative stuff online and you are already contributing to making the Internet a healthier environment.

THANK YOU

Alien Tulip

You are the ones who she's not making any changes for. You're stuck in one frame of mind, open it up a little and realize we really DO have the ability to promote online positivity & kindness. And those trolls she blocked already begged her for forgiveness and claimed they would stop being cruel, so yea, she DID make a difference. Changing the mindsets of millions of prepubescent queens doesn't happen overnight, she's in it for the long game  ;)

I respect her decision in doing this but me and other fans just don't want to take part of it because we became a fan for her music/performances/fashion. I never focus on negativity that surrounds her because I don't care who criticizes her or attacks her because at the end of the day shes still my favorite artist and i love her music which is all I care about.

RAMROD

Srsly tho blocking anyone negative in internet would do harm than good.

Once you face it irl, you won't able to take it nor you can block it and might end up taking your life.

Perhaps Gaga intention is good and always good, but her judgement on this one are flawed.

She need to focus making her fans feel strong and independent than this tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

WheresTheDoggo

She meant it about everyone including her fans

Someone asked this:

Lady Gaga | Chey â€@lxdyGaga 30m

@ladygaga well should I change my name too then, I don't want to disappoint you :/

and she repiled this

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 28m
@lxdyGaga why not? lets all make a change and be positive. you can still use your fav artist. just no hateful terminology

and heres another repsonse

Ritz â€@TheOneRitz 36m

.@ladygaga @katyslays1 @KatySlaysUrFav if their names were "GagaSlaysUrFav" you wouldn't be saying **** and you know it.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 34m
    @TheOneRitz @katyslays1 @KatySlaysUrFav that is absolutely not true. anyone using this kind of language that is a fan it not standing by me

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

heavyMetalGAGA

well there is this

#PromoteOnlineKindness we could belong together. ARTPOP.

obviously with the hashtag she wants people to retweet it and share it.  likely to non gaga fans.  ARTPOP ARTPOP ARTPOP, her brand new album. :P

I don't know, I still see it as her way of explaining her new album. She's said multiple times in interviews and even on the app how this is what the album is all about.

"I TRY TO SELL MYSELF, BUT I AM REALLY LAUGHING BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THE MUSIC NOT THE BLING"  :P  :P

I feel like a globally famous pop star telling some kid to change their Twitter name is kinda mean though :deadbanana:

Well if I'm not mistaken, they were spreading hate, so it seems fair in comparison :MANiCURE:

Everyone here shading her for attempting to promote kindness?  :fail:

I love her for what she's doing

Seriously. She's taking a stand. She should be commended.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

She meant it about everyone including her fans

Someone asked this:

and she repiled this

and heres another repsonse

you expected her to reply:yeah if you had gagslaysyour faves it d be fine?:)

Archived