💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga tells KatyCats to change their twitter name

Glow

Featured Posts

Schwerk

ammm, she did?

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/405411307676893184

she even blocked the guy, idk what he said tho, but it was before the katy fans ones

I know she did, but I just felt it was better to focus only on her own fans first, since there is a lot of work to be done in her own stanbase. The focus on the Katy fans makes her seem pretentious to those not fully informed about it all. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

Why has she never specifically said this to people whose usernames are **** like @hausof____ and @mommy_monster_slayz_katyperryz_grammyless_ass?

My username is @gagaslaystheworld so should I change mine?

No, don't worry about it. She'll forget about it in a couple days.

NewYorkCity

I don't know how to feel about this (some of her tweets).

BUT, stop denying that we could make a difference. Of course we could. Imagine if all those trolls on forums like ATRL, websites, twitter, facebook... imagine that they were all saying horrible things about Gaga and nobody paid them attention. Do you think they would stop? Of course they would. That's the point.

If the bad press doesn't generate buzz but the great press does generate comments, visits and everything, what do you think media will give us? 

:manicure:

Gaga's just like the sister that always says wrong things at the wrong time.   I LOVE HER! :party:

LMAO

sis needs to not worry what twitter is doing.

Archived