💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDoll Explained!

Glow

Featured Posts

BangTheGong

How many of these are they making? Not sure if I want one... I am pretty obsessed with gags but I don't want people coming over to my house to think I'm a total freak LOL. Gosh I foresee something like iRobot coming to play. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a Gaga is my house :flutter:  I could cuddle with her when I feel bad !

:derpga: Jk.

Or, am I ?

:derpga:

Wtf. Like, who is gonna buy that.

I could see it being used in record stores, maybe. Otherwise... It's pretty much a s-x doll.

I don't think these will be mass produced for retail.  I think this will just be the only one.

The video shows multiple ones being assembled. But yeah, I can't imagine there'll be many.

HausOfMiklaus

It would cost like £9999, if only I had the money. :emo: The guy at the end though :laughga:

Tbh most of us would act like that. :lolgaga:

he's a keeper. :flutter::wub:

Yeah, but I've known that for about 3 years :wub: I love the Gagadoll, but to actually own one? I think it'd be a little bit too much to spend thousands of dollars to buy a doll that looks like Gaga. I'd rather spend the money on seeing her perform live during shows tbh, as that is when she's at her best. It beats listening to her album through my headphones, speakers or a Gagadoll if you ask me, right?! Nothing could replace the real Gaga, however much he/she/it looks like her :)

Archived