💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bonnie McKee talks about Gaga's performance

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think its shade... but it does sound like it. she must have just been super-excited I think.  :toofloppy:

How can people say it's not shade? :awkney:

Bonnie just said the Marilyn and president thing hasn't been done before and Gaga is so original. Most obvious shade ever given that Marilyn and president has been done to death.

MOLLY CYRUS

When has Marilyn and the president been done for a pop performance tho? I can't think of one and I doubt Bonnie could think of one so she was most likely talking about THAT. Marilyn =/= Marilyn and President.

Bonnie even bought ARTPOP :awkney: like why would she randomly shade

GypsyPrince

It's obviously not shade. Everybody knows Bonnie stans harder for Gaga than most of y'all here. :manicure:

She was probably just saying why nobody did a performance+commentary on the JFKxMarilyn thing.

Definitely not shade, Bonnie was stanning for Gaga on the red carpet pre-show and geeked out after Gaga followed her...she's a big fan actually. :awkney:

ryhanna

It looks sarcastic, but Bonnie's been really sweet and excited for Gaga lately, so it may not have been intended to come across that way. I just can't see someone going from being all "I love you so much, freaking out that you followed me!!" to making sarcastic comments in a matter of days. :deadbanana:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived