Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Countries Gaga WILL visit for sure

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

She's never gone to Greece before on tour and I think that the economic crisis scares Interscope/LiveNation. It's not a certain place she'll go.

Oh, yeah I wondered why she never goes there. Poor Greek monsters :(

She promised backstage she would come back so I hope she does :party:
Yes, I heard that she said the same in Latvian backstage, too. Anyways, I'm from Latvia and if she comes to at least one of these four countries, I'll go there.

She even made a tattoo with 'RIO' on it.  :sweat:

Brasil she will come for sure, she told to everybody at the stadium.

🌹 free britney 🌹

GypsyPrince

Well the good sis better visit Singapore because we'll give her all our coins like we did for her 4-date sold out show at TBTWB.

Not her paying us the absolute most dust in Gypsy, when she probably wrote the song in our country. 

She wanted to visit with the BTWB, but the company who manages the concerts didn't allow her. I'm sure she's coming back to slay with our economy rising.

PU3Tmzt.gif

So stupid they didn't go with BTWB tbh, BTW sold more in Portugal than in Spain and Italy combined.

Well the good sis better visit Singapore because we'll give her all our coins like we did for her 4-date sold out show at TBTWB.

Not her paying us the absolute most dust in Gypsy, when she probably wrote the song in our country. 

She mentioned Malaysia :hor:

GypsyPrince

So stupid they didn't go with BTWB tbh, BTW sold more in Portugal than in Spain and Italy combined.

And Jakarta, two of the countries that paid her the most dust. :rip:

iAstroLeo

OMG REALLY? :rip:

I didn't know that! I hate how I never got to see that flaw-free castle live :cryga:

And Jakarta, two of the countries that paid her the most dust. :rip:

Gurl she's never gone to Malaysia, when I was in Malaysia/Singapore this summer Gaga was everywhere. I even saw a gigantic poster of The Fame perfume at that gigantic shop in Little India (forgot its name) and I hear Gaga's music quite a lot, hell I even saw people who wore Gaga T-shirts :toofunga:

OMG REALLY? :rip:

I didn't know that! I hate how I never got to see that flaw-free castle live :cryga:

Yeah, BTW went 4x platinum (60000) in Portugal and Gold (20000) in Spain.

iAstroLeo

Gurl she's never gone to Malaysia, when I was in Malaysia/Singapore this summer Gaga was everywhere. I even saw a gigantic poster of The Fame perfume at that gigantic shop in Little India (forgot its name) and I hear Gaga's music quite a lot, hell I even saw people who wore Gaga T-shirts :toofunga:

Yeah, BTW went 4x platinum (60000) in Portugal and Gold (20000) in Spain.

YASSS! :legend:

I bloody hope she includes Scotland when she comes to the UK this time! I don't have the time or money to go to any England shows.

Hate it when artists/bands say they're touring "the UK" and that amounts to a few dates in the O2 Arena.

Born To Slay

Gaga will, for sure, visit the big 4 in Latin America (Santiago, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Mexico City).

She's also likely to visit Hong Kong, Tokyo, Taipei and Singapore.

She may skip Australia+NZ, it depends on Interscope. Many artists tend to skip Australia and they are ven more successful than Gaga in Australia with this era so far.

She might skip the Netherlands and go with an extra date in Belgium or skip Belgium and go with a bigger Dutch venue, but Gaga usually visits the Netherlands.

US: NYC, LA, Minneapolis, Dallas, Denver, Atlanta, Chicago, Seatlle, Boston, Miami are certain tbh. And those are just from the US geography that I know :laughga:

Lady Gaga wouldn't miss Australia

calmar

Cities: Jakarta, Bangkok, Moskwa, Zagreb, Dubai, Mecca (with Burqa)

Countries: Ghana, Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Brunei

:fan:

You forgot South Sudan.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived