💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Alternate ARTPOP covers

Pluto

Featured Posts

Miranda Sings

These are gorgeous! Where did you get the statue without the background? I've been looking and can't find it.

These are amazing!

The only thing I don't like it's that you can see half of the base of the statue other than that GREAT JOB!  :party:

Can I make a request? 

These are amazing!

The only thing I don't like it's that you can see half of the base of the statue other than that GREAT JOB!  :party:

Can I make a request? 

That bugged me too but I was too lazy to do anything about it.

No, sorry. I haven't really used photoshop in ages and I'm not very active on here. :( You'd be better off asking someone who really knows their stuff haha.

These are gorgeous! Where did you get the statue without the background? I've been looking and can't find it.

I'll PM it to you! I downloaded a pack from somewhere with all the backgrounds and stuff.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Miranda Sings
I'll PM it to you! I downloaded a pack from somewhere with all the backgrounds and stuff.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :worship: :worship:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :worship: :worship:

I'm uploading them to imgur right now! They're being slow for some reason, sorry.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Miranda Sings

I'm uploading them to imgur right now! They're being slow for some reason, sorry.

Don't worry, it's no problem! :)

artpoprebellion

I got bored and made these. They're really simple and I made them from a pack I downloaded. I'm using a few for iTunes festival and artRAVE, thought maybe someone might want to use one. :) They look quite nice in iTunes as well.

iU9rBEw.jpg

j3MIgM4.png

xrJrjYZ.png

nR8bqLv.png

15riopQ.png

pQY7D7S.png

EgxB2GD.png

Honestly all of them are amazing <3 and is that bjork in ur dp?

Archived