Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

I think the reason some of you think this was awkward is that Ellen doesn't usually talk about serious stuff like this so she might have been a little uncomfortable? Honestly, you could see it on her face when Gaga was talking about her difficult s-xual experiences; Ellen just looked a little worried, like she felt bad but didn't quite know how to respond. I don't think she was angry or that it was as big of a deal as some are making it out to be though...

Gaga didn't seem horribly sad to me either, just open and honest about really personal things. I for one am glad she's not so secretive anymore like she was earlier in her career (and tbh it's not like she's giving every little detail of her personal life now). Sure, it was ~mysterious~ and all, but it's probably not healthy to be so guarded 24/7 :shrug:

... Plus it's adorable how comfortable and happy she seems when talking about Taylor. :flutter:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MOLLY CYRUS

Gaga's being really cute and personable but idk something was off with Ellen, it was almost like she just wanted the interview to be over with and you could see it all over her face. But then again, I wasn't there and I'm not Gaga or Ellen so no one knows what was going on with Ellen, if anything at all. She could have been having a bad day, she's human.

LittIe Monster

that's true.  he was pretty clear.

What exactly what he was saying? Sorry just curious I haven't been updated. 

Ellie Goulding

Compare her old Ellen interviews to the new one. The new one is extremely awkward to watch as Gaga goes on random tangents. Ellen is not supposed to be a serious talk show, it's supposed to be funny and fast paced, neither of which Gaga accomplished. There was minimal laughing and it was dead quiet at times, it just wasn't good :awkney:

Ellen is good at banter, not playing a Barbara Walters role. But having her slightly out of her comfort zone is not the end of the world.

"I need the Gaga from TFM era back, the Gaga that wouldnt talk about her personal life but only about her music."

I don't recall her ever talking "just about music" on talk shops like that. People asked about ehr family and her clothes etc. A lot of "Intro to Gaga" stuff that would be repetitious and redundant now too.

"Ellen is good at banter, not playing a Barbara Walters role."

Gaga did a very good Barbara Walters type interview. If Ellen wanted to joke around, she should have brought up stuff that's sacred to Gaga like MJ's clothes. Instead, ask Gaga about becoming a comedy star on SNL.

Gaga is Life

"I can't believe you all still like me". Hmm, telling. I just started watching it :spin: Is there going to be a performance with it? :party:

She's gone and she's not coming back. Gaga has grown up on moved on from that time. That's like asking someone in college to go back to thinking and acting like they were a freshman in high school. You can't do it. Life has happened and you are different. Same thing with Gaga.

Her stories about Taylor were perfect for this audience. The demographic that watches this show ate that up. Some of this era seems to be about repairing the damage with the GP from the BTW era.

This x 1,000,000,000

ManuelMonsterr

Gaga is just a little sad is all... At least she has Taylor right? :hug:

thank god :hug:

but what is wrong with ellen ? :eww:

I love how Gaga goes into so much detail when answering questions, but you could see it in Ellen's face that is was a little awkward.

She's so beautiful here ! And that dress... :worship:

When she talks about her pocket going like "Aaaaaaaah" :lmao: I love that she talked about Dope and Taylor (that was so cute).

Ladle Ghoulash

I wouldn't say Gaga seems sad in these interviews, but, it's more that she's being more upfront with things she normally would've hidden, which can be hard.

Archived