Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Ellen seemed strangely serious, quiet and even somewhat cold in this interview. I wonder why? I still enjoyed it a lot though, Gaga's so cute, I hope she's doing great.

Her shoes were flawless.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellen seemed strangely serious, quiet and even somewhat cold in this interview. I wonder why? I still enjoyed it a lot though, Gaga's so cute, I hope she's doing great.

Her shoes were flawless.

I thought the same. It almost sounded as if Ellen was just there because she had to, not because she wanted.

Dean Winchester

Ellen was mad she couldnt talk

Ellen seems really disinterested lol

its probably cuz gaga cancelled her performance 

So basically the whole interview has been posted, unless she was the only guest? Were there any other guests on the show?

codymonster

Omg, Ellen AND Gaga are depressed. Both their careers are over. The decay is here.

Some of you people :awkney:

They weren't talking about the happiest of things for a lot of it. Talking about depression and d--g addiction isn't really the time for jokes.. Obvs they're not going to be acting super cheerful.

MonsterMarty

Not sure if anyone's interested, but the two pieces she wears from the Julien's Auction:

MJ-Tabloid-jacket.jpg

Gaga paid $5,120.00 for this jacket.

16k3j95.jpg

Gaga paid $4,062.50 for this varsity/letterman jacket. She wore it when she was photographed at a studio in LA this year looking pretty gloomy:

normal_8.jpg normal_16.jpg

Elizabeth

I've watched the clips and I'm not really getting this same "sadness" vibe that you all seem to seeing. I think she was a bit more serious that usual Ellen interviews but nothing stood out to me more than in other interviews? Maybe it's because most of them have been on radio, so we've not actually see her face and expressions whilst talking about these personal matters?

I think Ellen was quiet because Gaga was talking a lot. I think her facial expressions were showing more 'concern' (not the right word to us but I can't think of another rn) rather than annoyance.

Ellen does seem very detached, but that's as of lately, not just on this occasion. I remember seeing an interview she did with Chelsea Handler, about 2 months ago, or so, and she was very dry and disengaged. I wonder what's going on?

She looks cute and happy but the interview was weird. 

I don't know. It doesn't feel 'right'

Kindness rules all.

Archived