Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA predicted to sell 50-55K in 2nd Week with ARTPOP (USA)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

People still blaming BTW :lmao:

It's a matter of promo and if promo doesn't work it means people just don't like the album.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW these sales are really BAD.where have longevity gone?after hosting and performing at SNL?well i guess thats why they are rushing the act 2 even though i think its a terrible mistake

WOW these sales are really BAD.where have longevity gone?after hosting and performing at SNL?well i guess thats why they are rushing the act 2 even though i think its a terrible mistake

If act 1 flops this hard, there's no point in releasing act 2. I can't imagine Interscope doing that.

Smooth Criminal

If act 1 flops this hard, there's no point in releasing act 2. I can't imagine Interscope doing that.

THIS.

You know what's really depressing? Your oh-no-meltdown-this-can't-be-comments. Stop thinking about sales. Let's just enjoy her music. 

MonsterofFame

In all fairness, The Fame's "Act 2" was a game changer. Gaga could've been stuck as a singles artist a bit longer, if not indefinitely. Most did not buy TF until TFM came out.

I think the art is killing Gaga's career because people are here for music not for art. She sould go back to TF/TFM tbh.

I feel like all this 'art' thing is overshadowing music. At least for me it is

I think the art is killing Gaga's career because people are here for music not for art. She sould go back to TF/TFM tbh.

No one should ever go back. She should evolve. It doesn't matter what people are here for. If she thinks art is important to her then that's what she should keep on doing. Personally, I'm not into art but I don't mind her ramblings because ultimately I just listen to her music.

Honestly, it's not because she is uninteresting anymore. The problem that I can see here is the lack of impact that Applause made. Also, I don't think this art art thing is interesting for an ordinary person. The GP is here for the music, not for the artistic imageries that she kept on pushing this era. I reckon the GP misses the fun Gaga they used to like back in the days, not this preachy and too artsy woman.

Archived