Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland Ballroom NYC (3/28, 3/30, 3/31, 4/2, 4/4, 4/6, 4/7)

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

I love the part "Make it a night to remember at Lady Gaga’s artRave – The ARTPOP Ball!!!"

:toofunny: I laughed at that part.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rainbowgynous

• GypsyPrincess26

• Sachasuperstar

• Lana Winters

LadyJamie

I just got my email for LMZ information on March 28th! For those of you who need it...

That worries me because my friend had to buy it for me when they went onsale bc I was at work, and used her moms card. But we called ticketmaster and had it switched to her name.... but she's coming to the show with me so I'm sure itll be okay? She bought her ticket seperately before mine O_O

Rainbowgynous

That worries me because my friend had to buy it for me when they went onsale bc I was at work, and used her moms card. But we called ticketmaster and had it switched to her name.... but she's coming to the show with me so I'm sure itll be okay? She bought her ticket seperately before mine O_O

Should probably be fine but I would give them a call just to be safe

Hecturr

GUYS, IT'S SO CLOSE.

For those with LMZ, what time do you think you're arriving?

I'm thinking about checking if there's anyone there around 12-1 pm.  :)

TheQueen

I'm so glad it wasn't a draw! I've never made it to any of the special shows like the itunes festival or children in need for that exact reason. I was glad to be able to actually buy a ticket for this the regular way!

I do agree with you about resale sites though. Personally I think scalping should just be flat out illegal but that's a whole other subject.

You had to buy Children in Need tickets... iTunes was the only UK draw..

You had to buy Children in Need tickets... iTunes was the only UK draw..

Oh, sorry! I thought I remembered it being a draw too.

If I have regular GA, what time should I show up if i want to be the closest behind the LMZ people? Is like 8AM or something too extreme?

Sachasuperstar

If I have regular GA, what time should I show up if i want to be the closest behind the LMZ people? Is like 8AM or something too extreme?

I'll be there like at 6

wahljennifer322

Someone should add 4/7 to the thread title...that's when I'm going and I feel left out.  :noparty:

Haha!!! Me too! My ticketmaster receipt said 3/21 and it's obviously not. Don't worry, ours will come!

GypsyPrincess26

The 30 and 31

nice! im taking the 7am train in for the 28th...hopefully as long as my cousin and i can get up and out by 6:15 to get to the train station...hahah that will put us in the city by 8:30....hopefully we can get the roseland by 9 :) 

Phlop

Has anyone received their tickets? Ticket master hasn't sent me mine and we've called but they said they're having problems with the distributor :(

BYE

wahljennifer322

Has anyone received their tickets? Ticket master hasn't sent me mine and we've called but they said they're having problems with the distributor :(

I don't believe anyone has their tickets in hand yet but sounds like the 3/28 show shipped yesterday. I don't think all shows are printing and shipping at the same time.