Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland Ballroom NYC (3/28, 3/30, 3/31, 4/2, 4/4, 4/6, 4/7)

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

speedbliss

Has anyone received their tickets? Ticket master hasn't sent me mine and we've called but they said they're having problems with the distributor :(

I got an email saying they were printed. Guessing they will be sent out Monday through UPS next day - we should get them Tuesday.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rainbowgynous

• GypsyPrincess26

• Sachasuperstar

• Lana Winters

Rainbowgynous

I'm really glad I had mine sent to the StubHub office, that way they can immediately locate me a replacement if mine hasn't arrived. Damn me being a foreigner and having to do silly things for my tix.

icyboyedy

I also received the email. The only problem is that my plans fell through and I can not make it (travel issues). It's killing me!! They are a pair of GA tix  $152.00 from ticketmaster.  I saw on the TM website that they offer ticket transfer. What can I do with them?

Rainbowgynous

I also received the email. The only problem is that my plans fell through and I can not make it (travel issues). It's killing me!! They are a pair of GA tix  $152.00 from ticketmaster.  I saw on the TM website that they offer ticket transfer. What can I do with them?

what date are they for?

Rainbowgynous

If you want to spot me in NYC look for a Rainbow Birkin. Pretty sure there aren't two of those going around.

Lana Winters

I also received the email. The only problem is that my plans fell through and I can not make it (travel issues). It's killing me!! They are a pair of GA tix $152.00 from ticketmaster. I saw on the TM website that they offer ticket transfer. What can I do with them?

Ticket transfer is not working for roseland.

Ticket transfer is not working for roseland.

Yeah it's not but I'm pretty sure that at least GA you could figure out how to give them to someone. I have LMZ for this date because my friend accidentally bought them for this day instead of the 6th which is when I made my travel plans. He just noticed Friday night, I think I might kill him but now we're or HE is going to buy GA tickets for the 6th. We might just have to leave our LMZ tickets in the dust which is really quite awful I wish I could give them to someone to enjoy the show.

GypsyPrincess26

I'm still worried about getting mine...I've been calling stub hub every day and they keep telling me I WILL have them Wednesday...so I guess well see!

Stephen

I'm soooo excited. Going on Friday with my mom :spin: We have LMZ and it's my first time seeing her :party:

thefamebitch

Yeah it's not but I'm pretty sure that at least GA you could figure out how to give them to someone. I have LMZ for this date because my friend accidentally bought them for this day instead of the 6th which is when I made my travel plans. He just noticed Friday night, I think I might kill him but now we're or HE is going to buy GA tickets for the 6th. We might just have to leave our LMZ tickets in the dust which is really quite awful I wish I could give them to someone to enjoy the show.

Which date is the LMZ for?

GypsyPrincess26

I'm soooo excited. Going on Friday with my mom :spin: We have LMZ and it's my first time seeing her :party:

Friday is my first time seeing her too !

Which date is the LMZ for?

March 28th, 2 of them

I'm going to the April 6th show, have LMZ. So excited! If any of you are there come say hi :D

I'M GOIN TO THE APRIL 6TH!!11! I was supposed to have LMZ but.. read above :rofl: Edited by Averie