💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Donatella and Gypsy

I was so used to Gypsy acoustic and hearing the studio I was like WTF THIS IS HER BEST SONG.. EVER.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

I love that Robyn song so much and I agree entirely. :worship2:  As someone else said, I truly thought after listening to PARTYNAUSEOUS that a lot of ARTPOP should of sounded like that. It just seemed to make sense with everything we knew about ARTPOP before actually hearing ARTPOP.

(Side note: Taran Killiam did a spoof side by side comparison video of that Robyn video, and he is literally hands down accurate to every move she makes and it is a riot. I still think about it and laugh so hard. :laughga: )

Mine was DWUW omg :giveup:

that song, first of all the snippet on the beats commercial already got me excited..

then when the full thing was released :giveup:

the intro with the hard sythn coming in and the "he he he" and then Gaga's mariah impression..

The chorus hit me hard and then the bridge killed me.. i felt things in belly and ears that i had never felt before :rip:

your words are my words, my friend :nooo:

Number Five

I'd have to say ARTPOP. When I heard it for the first time at Swinefest, I was high as **** and the instrumental and performance moved me emotionally. It was beautiful! 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived