Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt

I will tell u 1 thing:

This will be the album we thought the first act would be.

I don't know why... But I feel the same

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Act II os probably late 2014 early 2015 but my bets are november-december 2014 during the tour so there will be more act II songs on the second leg

guess whos up in this bitch

Am I the only one wanting 15 songs on Act II?

No.  I want as much new music as possible, and 15 to parallel with ACT I would be beautiful!  But it's probably smarter and more time-savvy for her to just do less, like 7-10.

DirtyLittleMonster

I hope Gaga and her team have learnt something from ARTPOP's reception. I think she needs a smash like Bad Romance that will show everyone what is again capable of.

I'd like the next singles to be G.U.Y, Venus and Gypsy. She already said both G.U.Y and Gypsy would be singles to those little monsters in London, and she said Venus would be a single since she's already shot a video for it.

I hope Gaga and her team have learnt something from ARTPOP's reception. I think she needs a smash like Bad Romance that will show everyone what is again capable of.

I'd like the next singles to be G.U.Y, Venus and Gypsy. She already said both G.U.Y and Gypsy would be singles to those little monsters in London, and she said Venus would be a single since she's already shot a video for it.

No venus for single.

The only maybe Bad Romance size hit on ARTPOP is G.U.Y . But i dont know if Gaga will get a huge hit this era... I think for ARTPOP Act II we maybe will get a TFM 2

DirtyLittleMonster

No venus for single.

The only maybe Bad Romance size hit on ARTPOP is G.U.Y . But i dont know if Gaga will get a huge hit this era... I think for ARTPOP Act II we maybe will get a TFM 2

What about Venus' video?

No venus for single.

This. G.U.Y. needs to be a single.

Prometheus

No venus for single.

Well...you know how Gaga put the artsy/experimental songs first on ARTPOP and then gradually made each song more pop as the album went on? WELL! What if Gaga made the songs on Act II REALLY pop. I mean even most of the pop songs on ARTPOP are artsy. What if she went commercial with Act II? I know it wouldn't really be ARTPOP, but still.

http://soundcloud.com/drummondaaron/ratchet-djws-gaga

Either Gaga needs to release a solo version of this song and/or Azealia needs to get over herself and make amends with Gaga b/c that instrumental was everything :worship:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Well...you know how Gaga put the artsy/experimental songs first on ARTPOP and then gradually made each song more pop as the album went on? WELL! What if Gaga made the songs on Act II REALLY pop. I mean even most of the pop songs on ARTPOP are artsy. What if she went commercial with Act II? I know it wouldn't really be ARTPOP, but still.

The most songs on ARTPOP are commercial ! It's normal dance-pop with a few exceptions like Aura ( but the song is still boring for me ) I hope Act 2 has more experimental songs like Heavy Metal Lover and some catchy and huge hits like Bad Romance, Diamonds, Skyfall.....it mean with it, i need beautiful pop with magical instrumentals.

Inb4 ACT II has 10 tracks

Long enough to be an "official " LP

Short enough to hopefully have the efficiency of The Fame Monster

AyaKara

Aura, ARTPOP, & Venus are the three songs that really are unique, artistic pop songs. Everything else is just great/ good/ okay pop songs, but those three really go above & beyond pop in my opinion.

DirtyLittleSwin

She said in an interview that having ARTPOP Act II on the tour was an idea being thrown around that she wanted to do. I'm taking this as confirmation the album will be released before the tour begins

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived